Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Lily amazing body maidenhead  (Read 4119 times)

19 review(s) for Amazing_Lily (11 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lema

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Amazing%5FLily 

This was going to be a negative review Before I had even seen the amazing Lily,
 I was kept waiting for 20 minutes for reasons I'm not sure of! I was just about to drive back home and say let's forget it when I got a text from her with the door number to let myself into the building.
I was originally going to see her for an hour but had to make it 30 minutes due to my time schedule being tight.

when Lily opened the door my jaw dropped and I forgave her instantly for keeping me waiting,  her body is a fit as an athlete,  long legs beautiful face and  tits that just keep looking at you... her photos do not do her Justice.  she looks amazing when she's standing in front of you with just a tiny black see- through negligee and heels on .
We French kissed for a little while and she asked if I wanted a shower which I accepted.  when I came out of the shower she wasn't in the room but within seconds she appeared in the room totally naked just wearing her heels,  well fucking hell what a sight.
We started kissing and I was playing with her pussy while she was gently pulling on my cock through the towel I had wrapped around me,  she took the towel off and pulled me onto the bed where we kissed for a good few minutes exploring each other's bodies.
 I kissed all the way down her body to her pussy where I started licking her clit she was moaning and taking ages to come, I think she would have had me there all day but bearing in mind I was only there for half an hour I asked for reverse OWO which she was more than happy to do we stayed in that position for another five minutes until I could feel myself coming, which I didn't want, so she asked me to fuck her.
She put the condom on and got into the doggy position apparently that's her favourite I fucked her for about five minutes in that position while rimming her ass and slapping her butt which she loved. And then into the missionary position while I  played with those lovely enhanced tits of hers .She loves her nipples which were  lovely and hard being played with while being fucked,  we were banging away for ages and all of a sudden she let out a cry and came with a suprized look on her face.
I asked her to finish me off with a blo job  and handjob which she did willingly are oral skills are amazing .
She doesn't do CIM which is a shame but not the end of the world .
all in all I had a great time in the  half an hour I was there and I definitely will go back for some more of that.

Pro's...
amazing body (well I loved it)
OWO .  FK . spanking both ways (if that's your thing)
Receiving rimming.

Con's...
No CIM
Kept me waiting 20 minutes outside.

Price..
£110 hour
£80 h/hour.

Offline tallfitmike

You fucked her doggy while rimming her? Wow you must be double jointed or something.

Thinking of seeing her but still not convinced she provides a consistently good service. Did you pay extra for anything, like owo?

Offline Lema

Ha Ha! Yes I've got a tongue like a lizard! What I ment was finger her arse while fucking her, she likes that. But rimming is on her likes list.
And no didn't have to pay extra for OWO, but she does charge an extra tenner for a facial , which I wasn't to bothered about.

Offline Lema

Sorry!! £20 for a facial.  :(

Offline switftjake

Where abouts is she roughly, what's parking like and how discreet is access to her place?

Offline Lema

Parking in Sainsbury's car park on the 3rd floor,  pay and display. down the escalator in to Sainsbury's supermarket,  out the front door turn left and the entrance is 20 yards away into apartments.

Offline aj12345

I noticed she has foot worship on her list of likes. Do you remember if she had nice feet?

Offline Lema

She's got nice everything  :D I was kissing them for ages..

Offline Lema

If feet are your thing  I'm sure you won't be disappointed .

Offline rubric

Glad your appointment went better than mine - DFK and OWO wasn't on the menu the day I visited (as always I was freshly showered, with clean teeth, minty breath and fresh clothes).

Offline aj12345

Tempted to go see her tonight as she looks stunning. The other negative review is putting me off though saying the pics aren't a good representation of her and that she's not toned (as she looks).

Offline Lema

She's definitely toned. In fact I don't think her pics do her justice.  But that's only my opinion.

Offline Lema

I think she looks more toned when I met her in person.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline aj12345

That last picture looks incredible!

Offline Lema

She's not bad is she? If she gives you the same service as she gave me you won't be disappointed.

Online 888

Tempted to go see her tonight as she looks stunning. The other negative review is putting me off though saying the pics aren't a good representation of her and that she's not toned (as she looks).

Did you see her? Positive punt?

Offline aj12345

Did you see her? Positive punt?
No I didn't in the end. Might try over the weekend.