Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyOrchidxx Portsmouth Maybe on tour  (Read 923 times)

1 review(s) for Cherry magic handsxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Dav618id

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl maybe on tour       

COMMS       This was a short notice punt, called availability, booked time  text confirmed with address. Portsea.

PARKING     Parked in Gosport, Ferry, Walked to Location Queens street 5 mins from hard.

LOOKS        Amanda is a pretty girl body Tattoos same as  profile.

MEETING     Intercom entrance, Tidy  flat went to bedroom paperwork over asked to strip lay on bed on front good massage , on flip more massage.  she massaged penis let me play a bit with boobs, then a suck and lick of her nipples, ( big nipples breast enhanced my first didn't feel right) on with jacket with some oral after a while asked what position cowgirl for a while, then changed to miss, when finished cleaned me and herself up with more massage to fill time. dressed no shower but wipe down with towel. when leaving kiss on cheek.

so £70 for 30 mins not bad considering oral and two positions, will i go again yes.

Offline DrConners

Fucking hell!! - With those tat's she looks like a member of a Triad gang !!  :scare:

Thanks for the review  :hi:

kamu

So no OWO or A levels? 120p/h sounds pricey for what sounds like a parlour service?

Offline time_to_play

So no OWO or A levels? 120p/h sounds pricey for what sounds like a parlour service?

Sensible thoughts, I clicked on images before reading, guided by my cock I think. Looks HOT though.

Offline kyoexe

judging by my experience, a girl from Asia having such tattoos on her body almost certainly means she is/was in the triad..
probably use as a massive cum dump by the triad members before coming to the uk hahaha would like to fuck her tho haha
P.s. I am from Asia
Banned reason: White knighting and contributed FA in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Bud$

judging by my experience, a girl from Asia having such tattoos on her body almost certainly means she is/was in the triad..
probably use as a massive cum dump by the triad members before coming to the uk hahaha would like to fuck her tho haha
P.s. I am from Asia
You do have a vivid imagination, don't you? Too many bad gangster films? Tattoos are very popular now in the Far East amongst the younger generation.

Offline finn5555

P.s. I am from Asia

What a load of bollocks  :wacko:

Offline kyoexe

well with a little imagination an average punt can become a decent punt!  :D :D :D
Banned reason: White knighting and contributed FA in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline DrConners

P.s. I am from Asia

well with a little imagination an average punt can become a decent punt! 

I'd cease posting bollicks like this mate  :bomb:    :bomb:    :bomb: