Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetBlosssom, Archway  (Read 503 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6983326) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girls pictures a while back and seeing she has no reviews TOFTT.

Comms: Bog standard, all done through texts and no issues.

Location: Her flat is located a 5 minute walk from Archway station. Not too complicated as its one of those two floored buildings and she was on the top floor but when I arrived she gave a me a call and asked me to be really quiet as she had issues with one of her neighbours. Fairs, didn't think much of it and made my way. The flat itself was clean so no complaints in that department, shower and water were offered.

Lady: Unfortunately, the majority of her pictures are outdated. She was definitely a beauty 5+ years ago for sure but she has gained a fair amount of weight and aged since. She does have a few pictures in her gallery that resemble her current form though it is her not so good pictures. All the ones where she looks great is unfortunately outdated. She still looked bangable so was disappointed in looks but said maybe the service can make up for it.

Services: Her standard £170 for the hour rate. Nothing special just a vanilla punt with owo, reverse oral, penetration (protected), kissing, etc. However, she wasn't all that engaged in the punt and looked more like a passenger. Now I'm not someone that likes a faker but at least make a half decent effort. After round one spoke a bit for 5-10 minutes and went for round two which was meh yet again. Finished up, took a quick shower and left.

Conclusion: Left with my balls emptied and that is the only positive.

3/10 Not quite a negative as I've had worse and this is not that bad compared to some punts I've had (especially abroad) but definitely below average with outdated pictures and meh service.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

Pls be more specific as to which photos are most current.  Ideally upload one or two from her public images.

Offline LLPunting