Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Wild 22 - Dulwich  (Read 1866 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

This review I'm writing was from when she was under a different name (Ange XXX) from June. You can see another users review on her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30330.0

So onto the review. I arranged for a meeting with her via text which was very simple. I believe she was just with a client before I came. I knocked on the door and there she was. Stunning.

I must say I prefer my women a bit taller as I am tall myself but this petite little thing is a natural beauty. She had real smooth skin and a Hispanic look to her. If you watch any of these rap videos, she wouldn't look out of place "dropping it like its hot". And that ass. Oh my. It's the kind of ass you would love to bury your face in.

She lead me into the room and we did the usual business exchange. She left me in the room for a few minutes and came back wearing something more revealing. She paid me a compliment wondering why I didn't have a gf (probably tells all the customers that  ;) ) and was very friendly.

She wasn't very keen on kissing initially (she had a boyfriend at the time) but we eventually did some light FK. She offered me both OWO and OP, I of course opted for the former. It was a bit toothy and got for a man of my size, I had to remind her she wasn't devouring a frankfurter (despite its resemblance to one). So her oral skills leave a bit more to be desired but as I'm sure you've already guessed, she has much stronger ASSets. I gave her RO, she tasted sweet and she clearly enjoyed me returning the favour.

So I strapped up and she went on top. Initially it was difficult because she couldn't accommodate me but she soldiered on. I grabbed her soft ass as she rode me and it felt amazing. We eventually switched positions and I went on top as she couldn't take me all in. My size and the fact she had a client just prior to me didn't really help but we both persevered.

So then came the icing on the cake (or buns in this case) and I did her doggystyle. Let me just say, as a man who appreciates beautiful sights (sun setting, stars at night etc) her ass bouncing off my dick nearly brought a tear to my eye but it definitely nearly brought a tear to my cyclops. I opted to pull out and finished on those sweet cheeks. I could've gone longer but I could see she was in discomfort. We didn't do the full hour as agreed but she refunded some of my money and offered me a discount.

I haven't been back since (I never see the same girl twice) but I would happily break this norm and see her again.

She has also strangely taken her pics down as they were up yesterday (I did bump a thread on her yesterday) but I can assure you she's very beautiful . Think of Salma Hayek crossed with Kim Kardashian.

Just be aware, if you're well endowed, she may not be as keen to do certain positions on you but she won't turn you away.

Offline LEOJONTY

Good attempt and thanks for the review. Punters won't appreciate a WG without any pictures and zero feedback since April.  :thumbsdown:

jason26

Is the girl still the same one as the one in the profile pics? thanks