Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaLexxx - Canary Wharf - unlimited price creep?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

SashaLexxx
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

I called this a long time ago, she will keep going with the price hikes, as long as gents keep doshing up

Used to be £70 for 30 mins when her older bf pimped her

now a whopping:

15 min nope
30 min nope
1 hour £200

(just for more balance, no anal)

This is the highest 1 hour rate I have seen her with, lets see where she goes to next with prices  :unknown:

These SP are continuing to take advantage of slim picking on the market IMO :thumbsdown:

If she rents an apartment or room, with 1 hour booking she has paid easily any day rate, if she rents it by the month...
4-6 bookings in the whole months shes perhaps paid and in profit, it blows my mind how they happy to charge over the odds IMO  :dash:

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit for further balance, she is a good SP by the reviews but ill call a spade a spade.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 10:24:35 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline bst

What's your point. Complaining that you can't afford her?  :unknown:

it blows my mind how they happy to charge over the odds IMO  :dash:

I assume same amount of bookings and just higher profit  :unknown:

Her perogative either way. And a top notch WG as you say (for the record I've never seen her. Her 1.5hr rate still looks enticing)
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online hendrix

IMO it's really pointless complaining about what whores want to charge. Pay it, or move on   :unknown:

I work for myself and charge the maximum amount that the market will pay for me. Why wouldn't you? People who think I'm too expensive will go elsewhere, no problem.

Offline JonnyS

IMO it's really pointless complaining about what whores want to charge. Pay it, or move on   :unknown:

I work for myself and charge the maximum amount that the market will pay for me. Why wouldn't you? People who think I'm too expensive will go elsewhere, no problem.

+1

Yeah it's disappointing, but we'd all do the same if we were in her position. She does this job to make money, no other reason. In the words of Frank Underwood, "you are entitled to nothing".

Offline pepsicolaboy

Gents she has recently slapped on £30 to her 1 hour charge...what has changed in terms of her service or her overheads?

So if next week she does the same again...we shouldnt call this out?

Im pointing out the price creep that is all, up to gents what they do with the info

Offline bst

Why do you feel the need to be dissecting her overheads? A moot point (as is lack of more services) anyway as explained in above comments.
Simply economics. Maximising her profits and/or minimising her time output.

If she ups it 30 quid again next week it's still none of your business and if you can't afford her rob a bank or move on.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Offline pepsicolaboy

Why do you feel the need to be dissecting her overheads? A moot point (as is lack of more services) anyway as explained in above comments.
Simply economics. Maximising her profits and/or minimising her time output.

If she ups it 30 quid again next week it's still none of your business and if you can't afford her rob a bank or move on.

Its a review, intel and opinion forum.

Ill continue to point out when SP hike prices

Offline deek12345

she has discovered that fools still rush in, where angels fear to tread

If I were a WG,  I would rather have 4 punters per day at £200 each, than 8 at a £100 each ??
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

she has discovered that fools still rush in, where angels fear to tread

If I were a WG,  I would rather have 4 punters per day at £200 each, than 8 at a £100 each ??

Yes, she can do what she likes as can all of the SP. Its good to keep aware of this growing trend of price hikes, likely causes by increasing lack of reliable options in London over the years & since last year...amongst other factors.

This forum has proved time and time again, (generally) higher prices are not linked to higher or guarantee service levels.

related:

Topic: Price Inflation
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296231.0

Offline The Film Director

+1

Supply and demand.  :hi:

Online hendrix

Gents she has recently slapped on £30 to her 1 hour charge...what has changed in terms of her service or her overheads?

So if next week she does the same again...we shouldnt call this out?

Im pointing out the price creep that is all, up to gents what they do with the info

I've put £50 on my rates  :D

Online Kinkylondongent

Offline Hobbit

Have to agree. They can charge what they want and if they charge what they are not worth (service and looks-wise), then they will not get the business they hope. The proof is in the pudding.

Offline mightymunce

When I was working on cross-rail, rates  went through the roof at one point. Did I choose not to put them up? Course not. Its the same principle.

Although I understand your point as I first saw her and paid £120 or £130 and £200 is very high with no anal. I only ever used to see her cos she was convenient as I worked on crossrail nearby but now I don't think I would bother and would find someone else.

Offline Royd30

Well done and thanks for info pepsecolaboy, I was a regular of hers and have seen the prices jump, I will not be visiting her at these prices and the price jump is not really nice. As the other chaps said it up to her what she decides to RIP US OFF FOR. She does provide a great service but her prices now leaves a bitter taste. Patronage is what keeps her raising her price, maybe a bit of sense from punters might prevail and her fone gets less busy. Cheers

Offline mightymunce

Well done and thanks for info pepsecolaboy, I was a regular of hers and have seen the prices jump, I will not be visiting her at these prices and the price jump is not really nice. As the other chaps said it up to her what she decides to RIP US OFF FOR. She does provide a great service but her prices now leaves a bitter taste. Patronage is what keeps her raising her price, maybe a bit of sense from punters might prevail and her fone gets less busy. Cheers

As a reg, did she not hold her prices?

Offline Malvolio

If you were a regular, why not send her a message asking if you can still see her at the price you used to pay?

Offline Royd30

Don’t like to haggle on price as I just pay what is asked I only question when I am hit with extras. Haven’t contacted her since price hike I last saw her end Jan before price change. Will ask if she will honour old price and report back.

Offline jonloops

If people are paying higher prices then it makes perfect sense.
Supply and demand.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:49:06 pm by jonloops »

Offline Malvolio

Don’t like to haggle on price as I just pay what is asked I only question when I am hit with extras. Haven’t contacted her since price hike I last saw her end Jan before price change. Will ask if she will honour old price and report back.

It's not really haggling if she puts her prices up - and it's the cost of one text message to find out if you can stay on the old price.  Hope it works out for you.

Offline king tarzan

Have to agree. They can charge what they want and if they charge what they are not worth (service and looks-wise), then they will not get the business they hope. The proof is in the pudding.

You mean in the mango pudding
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

Never quite get why punters want to calculate what WGs may or may not earn and use this as a yardstick to beat them with over price rises.

As many have said the market finds its own level for each girl. If it is too much for you simply move on to a girl within your budget.

I have a few WGs on my HL who are above what I want to pay. A couple have brought their prices down close to what I am happy with so I am keeping an eye. If they hit my comfort pay zone I’ll book if not they will stay on my HL and gather dust and give my hard earned to somebody else.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 10:43:42 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services