Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Carla in Wood Green - wanted to punt but not sure...  (Read 300 times)

Offline Brad2020

External Link/Members Only

I was very interested in seeing this girl, she looks potentially through the roof hot. Thing is, I noticed she lists BB on her likes list. I like to go down on WGs if they're clean and fresh, but really not interested in doing it with one who does B, just asking for trouble that is.

Is it just as simple as if you see it advertised, you avoid it/ them like the plague?

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

I was very interested in seeing this girl, she looks potentially through the roof hot. Thing is, I noticed she lists BB on her likes list. I like to go down on WGs if they're clean and fresh, but really not interested in doing it with one who does B, just asking for trouble that is.

Is it just as simple as if you see it advertised, you avoid it/ them like the plague?

Have you actually read all the profile? very clear it will cost you 200 to get any joy out of her, and if people are paying that they are probably barebacking her, Romanion and your 100 an hour will get you sweet fa other than rushed and a dead fish.

Offline Brad2020

Have you actually read all the profile? very clear it will cost you 200 to get any joy out of her, and if people are paying that they are probably barebacking her, Romanion and your 100 an hour will get you sweet fa other than rushed and a dead fish.

I think when I messaged her she said £150 for sex and OWO. But yeah you're probably right. Although I've always found the romanian girls in North London anyway provide quite a good service. Never gone with ones that do barebacking though.