Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking a buddy for MMF meet  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Moorg

Hi, I'm a relative newbie to the punting life in London. I'm wanting to try something new for me, a MMF meeting or two. I have a possible personal friend who would be keen, but prefer to keep this activity more remote. So I was wondering if there might be a like minded man in London who might have a little more experience of this, and might like to secure a MMF meeting with me.  Happy to message direct and share more detail about myself. Simply looking for a new thrill for 2021.

Offline Yankee41

I am down for a mmf partner.  Give me a message and we can chat.

Offline Navrot

I am happy for MMF, especially if you fancy DP :D :lol:
. I'm based east London - 30 yo. I'm new here so can't DM.

Offline pbutter

Same (Obvs when able to)  can anyone message me Who is up for it?

Offline HonestJoe

I'd be up for it, West London, Surrey, Berkshire are best areas for me.
Banned reason: No reviews and no reply to mod's question.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bangman

Offline Liverpool

OP, apologies for hijacking your discussion.

I'm amazed how everytime there's a MMF discussion, a member "pbutter" in this case, crawls out the woodwork after 5 years a member.

Offline king tarzan

I'm amazed how everytime there's a MMF discussion, a member "pbutter" in this case, crawls out the woodwork after 5 years a member.

Alert 🦊mind and eyes 🥊🥊🥊👊👊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Jerk Chicken

1 post each year since 2019. So expect the next post in 2022 :D
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jjsmith76

I met a girl on seeking arrangements who is keen to set up a MMF. She is asking for GBP 250 per guy seems a lot, but that is probably negotiable and a meet could last quite a few hours.

I did already PM some respondents to this thread but I can only message three people in 12 hours! If this interests you please let me know and I will get more info for you, hopefully including pics if you can send me your private email.

Offline king tarzan

I met a girl on seeking arrangements who is keen to set up a MMF. She is asking for GBP 250 per guy seems a lot, but that is probably negotiable and a meet could last quite a few hours.

I did already PM some respondents to this thread but I can only message three people in 12 hours! If this interests you please let me know and I will get more info for you, hopefully including pics if you can send me your private email.

You have just confirmed SA is sweet sugar coated prostitution in disguise
Anyone who thinks different is certainly deluded
One's that are extra deluded who think they have the ' exclusives only'
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:30:00 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Billyraj

Hi
I am in London and I’d like to try MMF
Banned reason: Try fucking yourself. Troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Volta2809

Works for me and happy to host and be flexible with the amounts I chip in as well to make it happen

quote author=Jjsmith76 link=topic=290574.msg3074580#msg3074580 date=1611741285]

[/quote]

Offline Navrot

Is there someone who fancy MMF on this Friday at about 1:30 pm? I'm planning to visit Brazil rubby, but I'm open to any offers (but please no ping pong message's). If the girl, date and time it's ok for you just DM me.  :drinks:

Offline Calexor10

I’m new too so can’t pm. Aside from WGs I also have civilian lady friends interested in MMF and gang bangs. All my friends are way too vanilla, I’ve tried and asked even when punting abroad in a brothel to go into one room!  :dash: :dash:  I am London based too (shoreditch high street overground way) and self employed so can get out and about easily for WGs or can host. Obviously paying up for WGs is easiest but the others require more planning and prefer to get to know potential buddies a little first.

Offline Billyraj

Hey
Am interested, in London too.
Banned reason: Try fucking yourself. Troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Yankee41

I’m new too so can’t pm. Aside from WGs I also have civilian lady friends interested in MMF and gang bangs. All my friends are way too vanilla, I’ve tried and asked even when punting abroad in a brothel to go into one room!  :dash: :dash:  I am London based too (shoreditch high street overground way) and self employed so can get out and about easily for WGs or can host. Obviously paying up for WGs is easiest but the others require more planning and prefer to get to know potential buddies a little first.

Hit me up when you can pm. 

Offline Liverpool

In the very unlikely event that any meet happens, be sure to make UKP history and have at least one of you submit a review. Cheers.

Offline tromeros

Up for it under the right circumstances  :cool:

Offline Jason1971

Also interested message me when you are able too

Offline Liverpool

Up for it under the right circumstances  :cool:

As we can see by your extensive UKP career. 5 posts in 6 years.