Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with girl who spits  (Read 2881 times)

007delboi

Quite simply- one of the first times I had a massage with He, the lady surprised me with a very hard spit on my cock and I don’t know why I got more aroused.

Anyway that was a few years back when I was on holiday in the Far East. Just wondering if anybody experienced a wg that does something similar in London? Would be cool to know :)

BigBoi1955

You won't find anyone who'll do it without you asking.
I like my cock being lightly slapped when being massaged. I always have to ask for this and haven't been refused but with spitting I'd guess the odds are no better than 50/50 but no harm asking.

007delboi

Snap exactly the same. Slight spanking goes down a treat. That alongside good eye contact and a seriousness from the masseuse that she means business and that just gets your heart rate racing that little bit more. It’s a combination of all that in a unexpected pattern that can lead to some serious climax when I cum.

Be good to know if others have experienced specific wgs that offer this rather than choosing masseuses one by one and often seeing them react in shock by your suggestion lol

007delboi

@BigBoi1955 - do you normally ask before hand on the phone or once you’re there?

BigBoi1955

@BigBoi1955 - do you normally ask before hand on the phone or once you’re there?

I never ask about slapping my cock in advance. Partially because if the girl is going to give a hand job then getting them to slap it isn’t that much of a boundary changer. The other reason is that massage girls get lots of requests about what they do and don’t and if you get to specific they are likely to brand you a creep before even meeting you.

Offline smiffy9999

External Link/Members Only

This lass spat on my cock without asking. It was a while back though so not sure shes still working. Annoyingly someone i know moved in next door, so i couldnt risk re-visiting.

Decent service from pretty girl. Nothing but HE on offer though.  :hi:

007delboi

Cheers

I’ll have to try her out :)

Offline jayj301599

This lass spat on my cock without asking. It was a while back though so not sure shes still working. Annoyingly someone i know moved in next door, so i couldnt risk re-visiting.

What did she look like?

Offline charlie1975

Quite simply- one of the first times I had a massage with He, the lady surprised me with a very hard spit on my cock and I don’t know why I got more aroused.

Anyway that was a few years back when I was on holiday in the Far East. Just wondering if anybody experienced a wg that does something similar in London? Would be cool to know :)

Jenny from former San Ling Baker St does this

Offline smiffy9999

What did she look like?

She's pretty hot. Thin thai girl about 5ft5. Never got b2b so cant comment on the rest. Think its on offer though

007delboi

Jenny from former San Ling Baker St does this

Do you have a link? Cheers

Offline smiffy9999

Cheers

I’ll have to try her out :)

Did you have a go delboi? She pops back into my mind from time to time. Wondering if i should run the gauntlet again..

Offline tetraviper

I got exactly the same treatment from her a whole while back. Foot rub and spit without asking. She was good btw.