Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brigitte_Bardot Earls Court \ Cromwell Road  (Read 1802 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6518130) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline rioja

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Took place last week.

I had been warned from previous posts about how the comms was likely to go. (see e.g. QuirkyCharmer , PLeisure, JackSaint ) So I settled myself in the Earls Court Tavern expecting to wait a bit (A bit under 4 mins walk from her flat).

I had texted earlier in the day to see if I could have an hour (£250) in the afternoon from 3 onwards. I got the same kind of monosyllabic answers as described by PLeisure, but I eventually agreed 4pm.

I got to Earls Court underground a few minutes early, so I went to the pub with a newspaper to read. I txted her at about ten to four saying I was nearby and to wait (I guessed I was first of the day). She said she would let me know when ready, but after another 15 mins or so I asked “any news” and was told I could now come. I guess I got there about 4:15 – but as I was expecting it – not too bad.

The flat is in a converted large house in Cromwell Road, and it has a lift to the 4th floor (which I only discovered on the way down.) It’s a one bedroom flat, which she appears to live in alone. It was neither tidy, nor untidy.

I was given a friendly greeting – light kiss on the mouth and hug, and taken into the bedroom. There was nowhere for me to hang or place my clothes as I took them off (not even a chair), so I just poped my clothes on top of hers. Her English is not so good, which doesn't help when asking for services.

As others have noted, she really does look hot, the photos (see e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=328390.msg3417457#msg3417457 ) are her. Her hair IRL looked a bit darker than in the photos, and she had lovely soft skin.

I get the feeling that she stays up late, and wakes up late – she pretty much had to “get up” to meet me just after 4pm. I could tell she didn’t have a lot of energy. Despite other reviewers saying that “everything was on offer” with me she wasn’t keen on DFK, and only OW was on offer.

She had very good skills (teasing, HJ, OW) but I could tell she wasn’t giving her best, even so – given she was so hot looking, and even though a bit tired, she certainly knew what she was doing, I had a really strong and memorable orgasm at about 50 mins in.

I took the offer of a shower to clean myself, and left happy.

Comms: 4\10
Looks: 8.5\10
Skills: 8.5\10
Attitude\Enthusiasm: 6\10
Services taken: (limited) FK, HJ, OW, RO, COT

Conclusion – Overall a weak positive as I did have a good orgasm, however I would have preffered OWO, and easier communications (both by txt and in person) . Anyone wanting to see her, be prepared for a bit of last minute back and forth on comms.
I don’t think she is worth the £250 – looks and skills wise she is, but she is a little disorganised, and you might need to add on 30 mins in a nearby café or pub for the last minute negotiations.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 11:00:22 am by rioja »

Offline JackSaint

Shame she wasn't on top form for you, I met her on an early lunchtime, over a month and who knows how many cocks ago, she kept me waiting and was definitely just up and showered but it was a great punt with all the stuff I like https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=328390.0 Good chance I got first mover advantage, think it was a TOFTT on here, reviews on here can drive the cavalry in.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 11:23:20 am by JackSaint »

Offline PLeisure

Glad it worked out, OP  :hi:

My personal feeling is that the "really strong and memorable orgasm" was yours; own it! She may have helped facilitate it.
The overall package (comms, reduced service vs published Enjoys, looks) even at the previous £200 is excessive.
But happy that you enjoyed   :music:

Offline golden bull

Cheaper on Kommons, price starts @150