Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolce Duda - Tooting  (Read 1832 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6455867) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mario7769

Saw this WG twice so far, she's based in Tooting just off the high street in a residential area. The second punt was much like the 1st so this is a 2 for 1 review. I think she shares the house with one or more other WGs and possibly security - she does have a security camera right above the door.

AW link:

External Link/Members Only

Very discreet, especially at night. Just off Tooting Broadway high street, in one of the side roads

Girl:

If you love Brazilians, then she is going to do it for you, as she has the classical Brasilian features (but if you HATE fake tits - you would be put off her as hers are VERY fake looking and feeling) - long black hair, extremely smooth skin with no tattoos, bubble butt on the C scale I think. Not massive by any means, but a nice bouncy bubble especially in doggy. Enhanced lips though, which is always gross to me - but she doesn't really know how to kiss (even though she opened up to it later in the punt). Facially, I found her very good looking personally, but she's my type and that always adds points. Skin tone is consistent with the pictures. She only has fake tits - they are badly done but I didn't care much since she's completely my type.

Damage:

£80 for 30 mins but it ended up lasting well over

Additional important info:

The WG requests pictures of you before you arrive. Which is obviously going to be off putting for some, but it was perfectly fine for me. Sent her the pics and she sent over the post code. I did book a day in advance as she wasn't available the previous day - but she is responsive to text

Action:

She did the whole hiding behind the door thing, and let me in and upstairs to a basic room, no carpet and a standard double bed built purpose built setup for punting.

Started with her putting on music and a slow kiss (not dfk) and then transitioned to her giving me a lap dance and me sliding my hands all over her sexy ass body, up and down her legs as she grinded and I kissed her back and the nape of her neck as I slowly unhooked her bra and lightly rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, cupping her enhanced tits. she turned around and more lfk as she ran her hands down my abs and did the usual fondling. Picked her up and into lfk and slight DFK then placed her on the bed for about 5-8 mins of RO slowly licking her clit with my whole tongue, before slipping a finger inside her... kissing her inner thighs periodically which she was smiling and giggling at through moans. Eventually made her cum, and went up for air into more kissing for what seemed like 5 mins before she slipped a condom on.. by the time I slid in, there was a lot of cream, and I pounded away in mish 1st as she moaned away. Didn't sound fake, and I did some dirty talk to her which she seemed to enjoy.

Then I picked her up, rolled on my back and sat her on my dick and had her ride for a while in reverse cowgirl... seeing that ass bouncing on my dick and hearing her moan got me close, but I wanted doggy - pounded her out for what seemed like another 5 mins before I told her to get on her back since I like to cum in missionary - fucked her silly, hard and fast in mish before finally exploding in the bag.

Small talk after, she gave me a drink and I ended up leaving much later than was paid for.

Cons:

She's kind of mechanical when you first meet. It comes across as disconnected. But she delivered a good service. It's a neutral because of that, and because it wasn't deep enough DFK - partly because the lips are enhanced, and partly because she's a little too pecky between the dfk so didn't feel as complete as I would like.

Overall: She has a good attitude, and does give a good service. But she's weird with the whole send a picture thing, but if you're ok with that you should have a good time with her.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 12:48:16 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline tergil