Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Notts - FBSM+ ---- who is the best?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline filthy.john

Jasmine (Arboretum, Nottingham)
Lipsy Leah, Mansfield/Hush Nottingham
A N Other

Who is the best and why?

Offline houseboot

Jasmine (Arboretum, Nottingham)
Lipsy Leah, Mansfield/Hush Nottingham
A N Other

Who is the best and why?

A N Other  :thumbsup:

It's the anonymity that does it for me  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We pay to walk away afterwards.

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:39:49 pm by houseboot »

Offline Gopal1978

Carmen in Arnold

Dang and Sonia at Sirinin

All good but probably not as good as Jasmine

Don't know Leah

Offline jsnsummer

Can I just throw in this beauty Exotic English Ebony Masseuse, ex pole dancer moved up from London.

External Link/Members Only

Or I would if she hadn't disappeared off the face of the earth. No kissing, but Oral, reverse oral, fingering lots of touching and a glass of wine.

Only downsides are, her flat is a bit messy, and no shower! But she did offer to run me a bath ;)

My review is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261829.0
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 11:57:22 am by jsnsummer »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Can I just throw in this beauty Exotic English Ebony Masseuse, ex pole dancer moved up from London.

External Link/Members Only

Or I would if she hadn't disappeared off the face of the earth. No kissing, but Oral, reverse oral, fingering lots of touching and a glass of wine.

Only downsides are, her flat is a bit messy, and no shower! But she did offer to run me a bath ;)

My review is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261829.0

Although she no longer has an aW Profile, I have still posted he rlast known one, so that all her reviews are picked up right under my post.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Ratatat-tat

With Sirinin closed hard to find this service, obviously theres Jasmine but a good thai massage with fully naked B2B is difficult, any suggestions for notts and surrounding areas welcome. Ive been trying to see Jenny in loughborough for ages but whenever we get to confirming time all i get is radio

Offline Gopal1978

With Sirinin closed hard to find this service, obviously theres Jasmine but a good thai massage with fully naked B2B is difficult, any suggestions for notts and surrounding areas welcome. Ive been trying to see Jenny in loughborough for ages but whenever we get to confirming time all i get is radio

As you say Jasmine has the best reputation.

Who have you seen at Sirinin and what service/price was it?

Offline Ratatat-tat

It was Jenny who advertises as PEARL, B2B 100 notes fully naked. I had a text conversation with her the other day as you had suggested she was Jenny so asked and she confirmed. Was offered HE at Kas's but declined, Jenny said shed be back in Notts after the 22nd0

This was last year when i saw her and i was not active here.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 01:48:28 pm by Ratatat-tat »

Offline Ratatat-tat

Id be interested in seeing Sonia or Dang too but not sure where or whe  theyll be working again

Offline Gopal1978

Id be interested in seeing Sonia or Dang too but not sure where or whe  theyll be working again

Thanks. Worth sending a text or calling to see if they'd see somebody unofficially given the shop is shut.

Offline Hereto69

Having seen Leah, Jasmine and Carmen. IMO Leah is in a different league. All good and worth a visit but it's Leah for me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Slightly over the border, but worth considering Natasha. Have not seen her but plenty of reviews on here for you to decide

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now has 16 Positive reviews on here, with a new one addded a few minutes ago.

Offline Ratatat-tat

Yeah, I've nearly booked Natasha a couple of times and now tempted by Leah, trouble is with my back i always tend to go for the massage as well.

Offline Ratatat-tat

Booked in at Sirinin this week! I'll report back by the weekend hopefully.

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

Booked in at Sirinin this week! I'll report back by the weekend hopefully.
Looking forward to your review Rata, Sirinin is going to be one of my first visits when Iockdown eases!
Do you know who you are booked with, Sonia or Dang?

Offline Ratatat-tat

I asked, but was just told it could be either. I had asked for either to be fair as Gopal had recommended here.

Offline Gopal1978

I asked, but was just told it could be either. I had asked for either to be fair as Gopal had recommended here.

They are both great. Make sure they know what kind of massage you want early doors. Nothing worse than them thinking you want a legit massage!