Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Still uncertain about Diamond25 - Lincoln  (Read 569 times)

Offline Mattsawacc

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at making a booking with her for a while now, but her replies are slow on AW and when she does reply I'm busy again or away..
Did however get her number the other day so this might help with the booking but what are your guys thoughts? Thinking she'll be filth with anal and filming included.

Offline NervousJ

1 positive review to her name.

I’d make sure you ask what’s on offer first and if the likes of anal are extra.

Offline Mattsawacc

Shes confirmed that Filming and anal and included in the price so thats a positive, but yeah the lack of reviews on here is whats keeping me away tbf.

Offline NervousJ

Id say it’s worth a punt.

There’s 1 review which is better than none. If she floats your boat go for it.

Offline BrapButterflap

I know her through friends and she’s pretty fit, can’t really make a booking myself as I feel that would be a bit awkward :(

Offline houseboot

Shes confirmed that Filming and anal and included in the price so thats a positive, but yeah the lack of reviews on here is whats keeping me away tbf.

"her replies are slow on AW"   :thumbsdown:     

"and when she does reply I'm busy again or away"  :unknown:

"but yeah the lack of reviews on here is whats keeping me away tbf."  :scare:

:unknown: She sounds just like YOU  :lol:

Offline Jamesbattersea

I know her through friends and she’s pretty fit, can’t really make a booking myself as I feel that would be a bit awkward :(

She's going to know it's you when you walk through the door! So how much more awkward will it be making a booking using  a nickname.?

Offline houseboot

She's going to know it's you when you walk through the door! So how much more awkward will it be making a booking using  a nickname.?

:unknown: I expect everyone else understood his post James   :rolleyes:

Offline Jamesbattersea

:unknown: I expect everyone else understood his post James   :rolleyes:

?
Well it's still not sunk in with me mate! i can't see that they is anything to get!!

Offline houseboot

She's going to know it's you when you walk through the door!

Exactly!

Which is why he's not going to book her!!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Quote from: BrapButterflap link=topic=256542.msg2618287#msg2618287 date=156429505
can’t really make a booking myself
[/quote

Oh i see what you mean!
But to me that means he wants someone else to make the booking for him. cos he can't make it himself. It seems he wants to shag her otherwise he wouldn't be writing on here.

Offline Press_for_Action

Definitely worth a visit - was only anal and oral on offer when I last visited.   Well worth it for both - she could suck a space hopper through a garden hose!

Offline BrapButterflap

Yeah you misunderstood haha, that’s why I am not able to see her is what I ment

Offline Jamesbattersea

Yeah you misunderstood haha, that’s why I am not able to see her is what I ment

Yeah i'm an idiot sorry dude!
But does she know that you know she's on the game? Cos it may not be that bad if she does after all business is business and you could get a mates rate? On the other hand if she knows your mrs!?