Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Could the Thais be back in Arnold?...  (Read 1258 times)

Offline sireel

This one popped up in NG5 this week. Anyone have any info?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

Hopefully not a B&S for Eva based in Hockley, Nottingham?

Offline oldstreethookup

Just phoned the number on the adultwork link, Turns out they are back in Arnold. No info from me, maybe after I get paid at the end of the month

Offline Willie the great

I understand they have a place off the ring road...not really Arnold..let's have a review soon...

Offline X3 Guy

I enquired, it’s 50 for body to body massage with HR, 70 for half hour GFE. Off Ring Road, near Arnold.

Will review if I get chance to go next week.

Online RogerBoner

I enquired, it’s 50 for body to body massage with HR, 70 for half hour GFE. Off Ring Road, near Arnold.

Will review if I get chance to go next week.

Her AW profile page mentions that she's here until 22 July. Hopefully there will be others to take her place.

Offline Baz789

I just rang the number and booked in will report back later

Offline Baz789

Guys you need to check it out she was so hot big boobs and perfect gfe I’m hoping she stilll their next week

Online RogerBoner

Guys you need to check it out she was so hot big boobs and perfect gfe I’m hoping she stilll their next week

Please write a review for me. :thumbsup:

Offline gbyld87

i'm just not willing to believe this one is real just yet.  Adulation from a 3-post account and 4 AW reviews, all of whom can only boast this account as their sole review, doesn't seem convincing!

Offline Baz789

I’m new to this site but you should found out yourself how good it is

Offline NervousJ

Baz, for a spot of credibility you need to do a review. You’ve also seen 2 other girls yet no review.

Offline HailWood

Baz, for a spot of credibility you need to do a review. You’ve also seen 2 other girls yet no review.
+1

While I’m not shouting out “tout” (due to Baz’s other posts), the way he puts it is just asking for that accusation.

Offline FlowerPower111

Yep defo legit - checked it out the other day. although she's much smaller than expected.

Online RogerBoner

Yep defo legit - checked it out the other day. although she's much smaller than expected.

What has 6 letters and begins with the letter R?

Online RogerBoner

Offline NervousJ

I phoned yesterday and messaged but no reply..

Offline FlowerPower111

Yea sorry I should have reviewed

but baz is right - she's okay (very big breasts - fake) - no ass really though but up for anything and a very nice lady.
Apparently she will be around for another week yet.
she says half thai / half japanese but defo just thai  :unknown:
i only went the once and was a very quick session but was good communicator too (for the most part). (She appears to pretty much be up for anything - but my session wasnt long enough to try)

Online RogerBoner

FP and Baz

Rule No. 27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked

Have a nice day  :kissgirl:

Offline NervousJ

Il do a review when I get time.

The lass is tiny, biggish bolt ons. Service felt a bit rushed and  hurried. Decent kissing and owo..

Probs a neutral from me...

Offline Baz789

Just a warning met the other girl kimmie today I left after 10 mins she seemed high on something, she was so disinterested never had that experience before, but hats off to her bosses. I told them and they gave 70 pounds back out of 120 I payed.

Offline tradsweet

Offline Cocknose

Baz most of the thai circuit girls are on ice its not an intravenous drug but its sad tbh
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Online RogerBoner

Baz most of the thai circuit girls are on ice its not an intravenous drug but its sad tbh
I seem to disagree with a lot of the things that you say on UKPunting.

Offline riseup01

Sorry Cocknose, I'm with Roger on this one. I've only probably ever across one thai WG ever that has been on something so I'm not sure where this stat is coming from. I guess your experiences might be different to mine but I've seen a fair few of them and truth be told, rarely ever had a bad experience.

Offline riseup01

By the way, I don't doubt your review Baz, but she is still on my HL the next time I'm in the east mids, if she is still there that is, I'm a sucker for big boobies  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 07:41:29 pm by riseup01 »

Offline gbyld87

i saw Kimmie very recently - review to follow - but I wasn't terribly impressed.  Neutral all day long for me.