Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Blacklabel - Outcall (revisit)  (Read 864 times)

Offline jakplo22

Links:  

External Link/Members Only

She is exlusive with Blacklabel (as explained below). 

Services provided: OWO, RO, DFK, CIM, CIF, DT, ballsucking, gentle throatfucking and Penetration (protected).

My previous review about her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360769.0

Time Spent: 120
  
Fee: £ 1000   
  
Extras: N/A 

Appointment Type: Out-call   

Communication: Whatsapp with Blacklabel., quick and efficient communication. This is an agency that likes to get straight to the point and you probably wouldn’t be able to discuss a lot of great details with them (although I must admit I have never tried). I already knew Emma of course, so there wasn’t much to discuss.

So I’m only really interested in English girls with big natural tits, and the options in that area are severely limited. So I decided to see Emma again, since it’s been almost two years since the last time I saw her. I had a great time the first time I saw her, and I believe I caught her on a very off day the second time. This meet was an outcall and occurred very recently.

She still talks a lot, and very fast - she has apparently had quiet a lot of success in her modeling career as of recently. The Blacklabel site now says she is enhanced (it didn’t say that when I last saw her). But she didn’t have any plastic surgery done, so that must be a mistake on their part and I suggested to her that she should have it corrected. (Now that I looked at her page again to copy her link, I noticed they have already taken out the ‘enhanced’ tag! :D) She still looks just the same as she did when I saw her two years ago. Funnily enough, she told me she is 25 now - she said she was 26 two years ago. But it doesn’t really matter, she still looks really young. She told me she is exclusive with Blacklabel, although other agencies (Dolls and Roses, Discreet Elite) have put up her pictures without her permission. These agencies seem to try their luck and put up every girl’s pictures, some of them they’ve never even spoken to (allegedly)! I would get a lawyer if that was my material, but Emma doesn’t seem fussed about it. 

She was wearing a revealing black tennis dress - a bit too indiscreet for my liking but I didn’t submit an outfit request, so I can’t complain about that. She came to see me without make-up, which looks great on her - I love when a girl can pull off the natural look instead of being tarted up.

Unfortunately I was quiet exhausted on that day so I had some performance issues, but that wasn’t her fault - she tried everything she could. Services provided included DFK, CIM, CIF, RO and DT. She not only offers CIM and CIF, she was practically begging me to finish in her mouth and on her face - she really seems to love that. She still seems to like RO and got really wet during that. The only negative I would mention is that she has trimmed down her bush quiet a bit (she still has some pubic hair), but she said to me she would grow it back. It’s a bit difficult to write this review since I’ve already said everything there is to say about her in my first review and her appearance hasn’t changed at all in the meantime- nevertheless this was a great experience. 

Tl;dr: All in all, Emma provided an enthusiastic and extensive service, no rushing at any point. For a detailed description of her appearance, check my previous review – she still looks exactly the same. Unfortunately she doesn’t have the big bush anymore, but she told me she would grow it back.

Offline Carloco

Thanks OP for the review. I am quite tempted to meet her.

I had a a look at the link, and her rates say POA. Do you know if she still does incalls? (and any idea of rates?)

Offline jakplo22

Thanks OP for the review. I am quite tempted to meet her.

I had a a look at the link, and her rates say POA. Do you know if she still does incalls? (and any idea of rates?)

That's interesting that it says POA now, that wasn't the case a few weeks ago. The rates were 600 an hour and 1000 for two hours, same as all the other 600/hour girls on the site. Her rates have stayed the same since the first time I saw her in 2022. Although I guess it might make sense for her to increase them now, as she has some other things going on.

I have no idea about incall availability, sorry.

Also I just noticed, Blacklabel have put the "enhanced" tag back on her profile for some reason - I don't know what's going on with that.  :D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:58:19 pm by jakplo22 »