Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Haven / Amy - Reading  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Noodlemein

External Link/Members Only

New here and first review so be gentle....

this happened a couple of days ago

Walk in, no booking. around 9ish
i was greeted by mid 50's lady

she asked "how long" i went for half hour as completely new to all this and didn't know what to expect. Paid £30

shown to a small room and asked if i wanted tea or coffee...declined both

got in my birthday suit and within 2 mins a average maybe late 20's or early 30's masked lady walked in and got me face down and started with a nice deep massage with plenty of oil went to town on my back with her elbows and hands and quite enjoyed shoulder work.
Flipped over and she worked on my legs for which felt like 30 seconds before she cups my balls with one hand and gestures HE i ask for B2B pay £40 for this.
she gets naked (decent tits and average body) and then gets me to flip back over gets us covered in oil rubs her tits up and down all over my back which made me laugh :sarcastic:
i turn over for the finale, groping her ass and slowly moving closer and closer to sneaking a finger in which she didn't flinch from btw
...then finished me with a oily titwank which was very nice and kept going to get every last drop.

went a bit over time but no complaints

had a cup of water left but not without asking her name which was Amy

would i go back: Hell yeah

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Thanks noodle sounds like a new Amy
I’ll try give her a go
It’s difficult with all the Chinese places
The girls change so much
I think this is probably the best parlour in reading but
You can get lucky or unlucky depends on your girl
I’ll ask for Amy cheers

Offline heathen666

I went back there tonight hoping things have improved. I saw Cherry who was bad beyond words. Will post my own review now.