Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica aka XNaughty.AngelX (Slough)  (Read 4826 times)

21 review(s) for X_Naughty_Angel_X (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

Had a really great hour with Monica aka XNaughty.AngelX having been let down without explanation or apology by VIP Blonde Sophia. I was lucky because Monica was the first alternative I came up with and just happened to be free almost immediately.

Place is a flat in a small block just off the Bath Road not far from Montem Sports Centre.

She's Polish and, I'd guess, her stated age, 33, is accurate. Tanned, semi-blonde and shapely but not out of shape, if that makes sense. I'd describe her as voluptuous. A size 10/12 at a guess. Certainly more curvy than the profile pics imply.

Looks-wise Monica's not too far off looking like this girl: External Link/Members Only

She's a very friendly girl with a big welcoming smile and enthusiastic with it. Her English is limited but we managed to make each other understood using gestures, etc.

Paperwork sorted and swiftly (much quicker than any other wg I've been with) onto the main event. She stripped me off and then stripped herself of her black sparkly dress. She has a very large (says 36F in her profile which I've no reason to doubt) pair of unenhanced boobs with large nipples. She was freshly and fully shaven and has a very tidy little pussy which was an unexpected bonus I really appreciated :-P

She had me lay face-down for a nice back, shoulders, legs massage for 5-10 minutes.

Over onto my back and Monica initiates kissing which is gentle closed lips to start with but develops into fk which is very nice. She has fresh breath, as, I hope, do I. Next she moves down to give me some marvellous owo which includes taking all of me into her mouth. I would say deep throat but I'm not sure my size justifies such a claim :-/ Anyway she took all of me and I could feel the tightness of her throat squeezing on the tip of my penis in a very nice way. The dt aspect to owo is a new experience for me and is one I like a lot.

Next I go down on her for reverse oral which she and I both enjoy. Unprompted she assists me in the process by gently spreading herself to ease access. :-P Which again is something I've not seen a wg do. It seems a small thing but adds to my enjoyment.

On with the condom and we get busy with a bit of cowgirl. It's nice and Monica makes very encouraging noises. But I just don't get enough sensation from penetration with a condom to make it good enough for me to keep me hard. So we give that up as a bad job. (Note to self: don't bother wasting time attempting that again). Nothing to do with what Monica did or didn't do. It's my issue.

Monica now starts what is a very nice lubed up handjob and gets me good and hard again. We then move into a 69 position with me over the top of Monica. This is good. I slide my index finger right inside her press the tip into her g-spot and start to massage which she reacts to and makes encouraging noises.

Next we resume the handjob  with me laying back on the bed. I ask Monica to climb on top of me but she thinks I want to try penetration again. I make a few gestures and she gets that I want more 69 but with her on top of me. This is really ace for me and before long I pop my wad out some of which just happens to get onto Monica's ample boobs.

She wipes up and disappears off. I ask to use the shower which is clean and works well with gel and a clean, dry towel available.

As I dress she stays in the room with me and we exchange a bit of chat about how we've enjoyed the session. I apologise that she's had to work so hard to make me cum. I say that I plan to see her again which she seems pleased about.

A kiss goodbye and I'm out the door in about 10 minutes over the hour.

So this punt has set a new benchmark for me, and in quite a few ways it's miles ahead of what I've paid for before now. Monica is ace and great value at just £90 for an hour. Although, some of the things she's listed as extra are included in the base price with some other girls in the area. So maybe not such great value for everyone.

I think the only real negative is the room we were in which was very small, The bed too was a pair of singles pushed together with a double sheet spread over the top. The beds didn't move apart but I did wonder whether they might as we were getting jiggy.

Will I be back for more: damn right I will :)

Offline trumps

Thanks for review and straight onto HL as ticks most of my boxes. The 'looks like' pic seems perfect so on that basis am going to get booked in for later in week. Any use paying 50p for the 4 pics in the PG ?

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for review and straight onto HL as ticks most of my boxes. The 'looks like' pic seems perfect so on that basis am going to get booked in for later in week. Any use paying 50p for the 4 pics in the PG ?

I sincerely hope it works out as well for you with Monica as it did for me today trumps.

I haven't seen those pg pics tbh so can't comment. But if the looks of the 'looks like' girl I've posted appeals I really don't think you'll be disappointed. Anyway 50p doesn't sound like too much if you're curious to see more ;)

Btw there's another girl in the flat, Lisa, who I saw a few weeks back. Lisa was also very nice but that punt just didn't seem to have the same kind of natural flow to it as it did with Monica.  :P

Offline trumps

Btw there's another girl in the flat, Lisa, who I saw a few weeks back. Lisa was also very nice but that punt just didn't seem to have the same kind of natural flow to it as it did with Monica.  :P

Are you able to post link to this other girl Lisa ? Thanks

Offline trumps

Just checked out the PG pics and there's one pic that gives a good idea of body shape. No face pic unfortunately. If someone provides link to the guide to post pics I'll add to thread.

Offline ForrestGump

Are you able to post link to this other girl Lisa ? Thanks

External Link/Members Only

I also recall Lisa's dfk being very good, as were her owo skills. Her body's not in quite as good shape as Monica's but still perfectly acceptable imo.

Offline ForrestGump

Just checked out the PG pics and there's one pic that gives a good idea of body shape. No face pic unfortunately. If someone provides link to the guide to post pics I'll add to thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7727.msg112207;topicseen#msg112207

Offline Maximus

Nice review mate. Looks like she is good. Thanks for the alternate pic. Lol. I think that was a great idea. What happened with blonde Sophia. U still planning to see her?

Offline ForrestGump

Nice review mate. Looks like she is good. Thanks for the alternate pic. Lol. I think that was a great idea. What happened with blonde Sophia. U still planning to see her?

Thanks Maximus. I thought, as I was with Monica, she looks like someone I know. But I couldn't quite place it. But a while later I made the connection with the lookalike girl in the pics. FYI if you've not seen the lookalike girl before her pics are very widely shared on t'internet.

I dunno what happened with Sophia. I was pretty fed up at being let down at the time but no point in holding onto that bad feeling. I suspect I'll give it another shot sometime soon. But I probably won't persevere with it if she does the same to me again next time.

I'd called Sophia up on Saturday and made an appointment for Monday at 11am. Turned up ahead of time and called her at about 5 minutes to 11 to get the house/flat number and got vm. Left a message to let her know I was right nearby and to call me back. I called her again at about 5 past 11 having had no returned call and again straight to vm. I called again at 10 past and left another vm to let her know that as it was raining I wasn't hanging around any longer. So off I trotted back to the car and straight onto AW to see who else in the area I could see. I was stark bollock naked with the lovely Monica by 20 to 12.  :P

Offline Maximus

:lol: well done.

To be honest this advanced booking stuff has not worked with me either a few times specially with some wgs in slough. Whenever I feel like I just call and if free get there right away and get the job done. Well hope u bang Sophia soon. Heard a lot of positives about her.

Offline ForrestGump

:lol: well done.

To be honest this advanced booking stuff has not worked with me either a few times specially with some wgs in slough. Whenever I feel like I just call and if free get there right away and get the job done. Well hope u bang Sophia soon. Heard a lot of positives about her.

I'm with you on that Maximus. I'd much rather just call and make an appointment on the spur of the moment. And, in fact, that's what I'd tried to do with Sophia on Saturday hoping to see her then. But she couldn't accommodate, hence the Monday arrangement as a fall-back. So I was well up for seeing Sophia by the time Monday morning came around. But, hey, she probably had a better offer from another punter who she knows. Oh well!  :(

I'm also really keen to see Sexy Woman (Carmen?) who's normally resident over at the airport. Have you been with her? External Link/Members Only

Offline Maximus

Nope. Not been with Carmen. Looks nice though :thumbsup:

Offline ForrestGump

Managed to get another hour in with Monica this afternoon just because I felt like it and had the cash burning a hole.

Focused, this time, on kissing, cuddling, oral both ways and mutual masturbation. Didn't attempt penetration. I also really wanted to feel the weight of those big boobs laying on me again.  :P

I came quicker this time. Quickly enough to have time to lay back and savour those subsiding waves of pleasure for 10 minutes. Fabulous!

Just be aware that Monica does wear perfume which is probably very subtle but I was panicking a bit when could still smell it on myself even after showering. It was probably nothing more than the aroma lingering in my nose but I showered again when I got home, just to be on the safe side.

Offline trumps

On the basis of the original report I had a half hour session with Monica this afternoon.

I have to confess that my initial reaction to her appearance was one of disappointment as she is what I would describe as a 'thin' (but not overly skinny) milf, and without in any way wanting to sound rude, she has something bordering on the scrawy look to her body. Her boobs, whilst undeniably large, are somewhat saggier than those of the lady in the link on the original review. She also has one of those dark all-over 'articifial' tans that can only have been acquired through hours spent in one of Slough's tanning centres, a look I really don't like at all. She therefore has the appearance of a skinny, large (slightly saggy) boobed 40's something milf you'd normally find on a mediteranean nudist beach.

I prefer my milfs with more natural skin colouring, fuller large boobs and with more to grab hold of (but not BBW if you get my drift). Overall therefore, probably not one the lovers of voluptuous women, but I fully accept that a thinner milf would equally appeal to some - I'm just trying to make it clear as to what her body type is to inform !

As stated previously her spoken English is limited, but her manner and attitude is great, so was completely at ease in her company.

Started with some FK which turned into DFK, and then off she went down to my nether regions to perform what I would rate as an 8/10 OWO - lots of variation, licking balls, shaft, deep insertion etc.. However it was all very gently performed so might not be to the liking of those that like quite vigorous OWO.

She then went on to masturbate me, which was actually rather good and enjoyable and ended up doing the trick, so no penetrative sex was had.

In summary however, I'd have to rate as an average punt overall (6/10) as I just wasn't attracted to her look and body type (and was actually a bit disappointed) and I guess the true test of a good punt for me is whether I'd return, and in this instance I wouldn't.

Offline ForrestGump

I'm sorry she didn't float your boat trumps.

With the benefit of hindsight it would have probably been better for me not to have posted the link to the lookalike pics, instead leaving others to make their own minds up. In my defence my intention was only to be helpful.

Goodness me! I never thought I'd hear Monica being described as "scrawny". I'll stand by my original description of her build as voluptuous but accept that we'll most likely have to agree to differ on that one  ;)

Offline fitalic

nice review, I really like her nipples. Does she really allow unlimited cum within an hour? Cheers

Offline ForrestGump

nice review, I really like her nipples. Does she really allow unlimited cum within an hour? Cheers

I've never asked her the question directly ,fitalic. But she's never pointed out any cum limits in the couple of times I've seen her. That said, being a 1 pop guy she's never needed to.  ;) It'll be worth your while checking with her before you commit to a booking if you have to have a definite answer.  :)