Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY HOT YASMIN - Exeter Info Request  (Read 1087 times)

Online anonymouse72

This one keeps popping up in Exeter and I'm seriously tempted External Link/Members Only

However in some pics the nose looks a little sculptured and in some there's a hint of bloke about the face. I'm concerned about what else may have undergone the knife.
Calls go unanswered and replies are by text which only adds to the suspicion. Just wondered what others thoughts are and if my post op suspicions are justified. Has anyone else had the pleasure and able to put my concerns to rest?

Offline FridgeHobbit

Haha, she isn't post op Trans. She has had her nose done and boobs done, she is most certainly a woman though. She is tiny btw, like 5 foot nothing. She doesn't answer calls because her English isn't great. To be fair, she can just about get by in person but if you're looking for some good conversation that isn't gonna happen. if you're after a good fuck and some deepthroat she's good, I'd go for only half an hour and just fuck her brains out and leave.

Offline Jason1971

I have been tempted too and it now sounds like she is a good SP. Have watched a couple of her videos which confirm this even more. I think she charges £50 extra for owo which is a bit off putting though

Offline FridgeHobbit

She's decent, nothing particularly amazing though. She's good at sucking cock, can take an okay fuck. I would prefer a bit rougher. The real downside is yes she's one of those that wants to charge extra for everything. I wanted to film her but she wanted £50 extra for that and extra for OWO on top as well and wanted to use it on her page. Poor suckers on her page would have paid the extra for filming and then she's making extra again from the videos.

Online anonymouse72

Thanks for the feedback. Was she ok with oral on her and kissing or were they extra too?

Offline FridgeHobbit

Oral on her was fine yes, I never ask for kissing so don't know for definite but if I recall she metioned it on a text as 20 extra or something like that but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Offline Jason1971

Now showing as in lincolnshire

Online anonymouse72

It sounds like those extras will stack up. Will see what happens if she returns. Thanks for all the info, good to know she's all woman.

Offline oap69

Now calling herself  Kate-party-Girl back at Exeter

Offline FridgeHobbit

Not gonna have much luck booking her. She's left to go back to Brazil last week.