Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva - Barnstaple  (Read 920 times)

Offline oddjob42

Well, "There's no fool like an old fool" as my grannie used to say.
I was looking forward to my first shag in over four years, I've been recovering from a long illness.

My opportunities to escape the house and home for adventure are very few.
I had a few hours free this morning. But I live in North Devon - there's nowt here.
I contacted 7 or 8 girls on AW from as far away as Wadebridge and got nothing back.
So like a fool, I tried viva-street and came up with a promising Portuguese lady (Romulan)
She offered a meeting for £140 with anal an extra £40 (I don't shag bums).
She had a friend we could share for extra - nice photos of them both.
She sent a nice video - dated today - 'come on - room 7' (in a rather shabby motel on the western approaches to Barny)
Pay a deposit in advance - warning bells went off but by then my bollocks had taken over from my brain and all I had on my mind was impending cunnilingus.
I got there - no sign of her. Went to room 7 and startled an older couple in there.
Asked the staff if they'd seen her - showed a face picture, (cropped from the video.)
Nope
Dawning realisation - dunces cap hovering over my head.
The advert has now gone - so is she - so is my dosh.

So dear friends - there is a message. No matter how much you desperately need a shag - think it through.
I will now have to wait several months until another opportunity comes my way.
I will find a reputable girl on AW in Exeter or somewhere where there are real working girls.

I was so looking forward to posting a well worded review - it will have to wait.

Offline Fuzzyduck

THat's brutal. Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately without contact details (i.e. the ad) it can't be posted as a review. It's in the discussion board anyway, but can always be moved over if you can add any links and confirm what rating you want to give.

EDIT: also can you confirm the name of the SP. I'm presuming it wasn't Viva.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 03:17:53 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Mij

The first 2 rules of punting:

1. You do not pay a deposit up front.

2. You DO NOT pay a deposit up front!!

Unlucky, my friend.

Reminds me of my very 1st (or attempted) punt ….

The young lady turned up at my hotel room door, said she needed paying up front to pay the taxi driver who was waiting outside. I eagerly handed over the pre-prepared envelope I had ready for her. 20 mins later wondering if she had got lost on way back to room….10 mins later came the face-palm moment of realisation!

Hope you have better luck in the future!

:drinks:
Mij

Offline oddjob42

I don't know if this will work but here are two photos from her advert
She said she was called Lora
(Iona Laura Petrescu)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oddjob42

the ad looked like all the others.
Communication was via whathefucsapp or whatever it's called.
Rapid encouraging good grasp of English.

Probably some smart geezer on a pc with good image manipulation skills.

I ought to have known better

I give up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Crackpot11

I can’t believe you showed a pic of her to the staff - may as well have asked them if any prossies available in the motel that day 😱

Offline houseboot

I can’t believe you showed a pic of her to the staff - may as well have asked them if any prossies available in the motel that day 😱

"Asked the staff if they'd seen her - showed a face picture, (cropped from the video.)"

Offline Crackpot11

Maybe they thought he was old bill… on the trail of a tart.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

My thoughts exactly  :scare: did you not ask the elderly couple if she’s in the shower or offered to top up their pension?  :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 10:20:44 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline oap69

Is this the one?

External Link/Members Only

You can click on `Report this ad'  or  `concerns of exploitation'  if you wish.

Offline oddjob42

Well I never ... this advert is identical to the one I fell for. But with different photos.
I did report this to Vivastreet as a scam. It would appear that they are still active and trying to con others.
Are all Viva street adverts bogus? Does anyone have anything positive to say about them?
As for showing the staff her photo - I also showed them my Interpol ID Card first.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 02:24:41 am by oddjob42 »

Offline oddjob42

Fake ID card, obviously in the name of Charles LaRousse  Dreyfus.
I have a few, my UNcle is in the name of Octavius Bonaparte.
My favourite is the Starfleet Academy staff card where I am James T Cake.
Now don't tell me that I am the only person on here who uses a false identity when conducting this hobby.