Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia - Touring Bristol  (Read 850 times)

Online bristolnick

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Very tempted with reading her profile. Decent set of reviews, Has anyone seen her before?

I've sent out a message of two so hopefully will be TOFT and uploading a review.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 01:09:08 pm by bristolnick »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Very tempted with reading her profile. Decent set of reviews, Has anyone seen her before?

I've sent out a message of two so hopefully will be TOFT and uploading a review.

i'd ask if you were new here but you have 10 reviews...
putting her profile in search brought back this and took me less than 10 seconds....

Online bristolnick

I was just asking if anyone on the South West Forum had seen her.

Offline madhon

Tried a few times to book her in the past when she was in cardiff and bristol, she read and never responded to emails so went with more reliable people instead.

Offline pythondan

I saw her a few times when she was touring Cheltenham a couple of years ago.

I enjoyed the meets as they were good value and she was quite accomodating. At that time she had some quite serious braces which I did not mind but I think some commented on negatively.

She is not in my top 5 punts of all time but, if she came back to Cheltenham, I would certainly she her again.

Hers comms were good when I booked her.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 09:27:30 pm by pythondan »

Offline Fuzzyduck

You've been here 10 years and you're talking about TOFTT on her? Does search not work for you? :unknown:

You could have scanned down her list of reviews for any in the SW. I admit there are a lot of them so I appreciate it might be onerous. Alternatively you could have gone to advanced search and searched her AW ID in combo with region. It might pick up non-review discussions as well.

Online bristolnick

You've been here 10 years and you're talking about TOFTT on her? Does search not work for you? :unknown:

You could have scanned down her list of reviews for any in the SW. I admit there are a lot of them so I appreciate it might be onerous. Alternatively you could have gone to advanced search and searched her AW ID in combo with region. It might pick up non-review discussions as well.

Never clicked on advance search before. I'll use it next time.

Offline Jonlove69

When your in AW and found a girl go up to the web address. Tap 3 times and it will highlight her profile number. Copy that and paste it into the search bar on this site.

Offline markxj

Yes I saw her about 2 years ago and reviewed her. Nice girl with a fit body and a great shag