Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KORREAN GIRL!! TRY MY BODY - Salisbury, Vivastreet. Is she legit?  (Read 756 times)

Offline ghostrider

External Link/Members Only

I messaged this girl 4 times on 4 different numbers.

Is she legit, says she is staying at a little bar/hotel in Salisbury.

Any thoughts on this.

Offline B4bcock

I think the fact she can't spell Korean correctly is a red flag, along with a long list of likes and all at a bargain price.  I presume she hasn't replied to you?   Best you can probably hope for will be a Chinese bait and switch.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I think the fact she can't spell Korean correctly is a red flag, along with a long list of likes and all at a bargain price.  I presume she hasn't replied to you?   Best you can probably hope for will be a Chinese bait and switch.

It’s like they’re not even trying anymore.  :unknown:

Online scutty brown

Offline ghostrider

I have had messages back from her, but when I said I saw the same photos but on 4 different numbers, she had to be a scam. Not had anything back now. I have used reverse image search to check for b and s but not got great results back. I must be using a crap search tool.

Offline Fatman

A little red flag 🚩 don’t forget the last Chinese place got busted for trafficking it was in a thread on ukp back last year.. so I’d be a little cautious about them is Salisbury!

Offline ghostrider

Oh,  I didn't know that? Thanks mate.