Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosarosebud - Hyde Park - Expensive but worth it!  (Read 5614 times)

34 review(s) for rosavile (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SuperSz7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of meet : End of July
Comms : By AW emails first then text message on the day... pretty straight forward and reliable.
The Damage: £250 - 1hr booking
Service : OWO, Facial,CIM, Deepthroat, doggy, Anal
Looks : If you've seen her profile you'll see she is quite alternative looking. Each to their own, personally thought she was little better looking in person, slim body, really smooth soft skin.

Rosa was staying in the DoubleTree Hilton. Entered the hotel and on the left there are lifts, took the lift to the 2nd floor and went to her room at time of meeting. Concierge was busy but didn't feel like anyone was looking as its a Hilton so reasonably busy and must have hundreds of people in and out, especially at the location.

Inside the room was quite small. Double bed with enough room for her to kneel Infront for sucking cock and a decent shower set up. Discussed what I wanted. She doesn't really have that many limits. Her profile i feel is pretty accurate and she does what she states with gusto!  :yahoo:

Round 1: Literally wanted to facefuck her until i came over her face and in her mouth. Had a weeks load to unload so was keen to see her covered in it. She got straight down to it no fuss and let me literally fuck her face however i wanted. She is also just as good at fucking her own face bobbing up and down. Cock slapping and dirty talking whilst she's down there acting like a helpless cockhungry slut. Ahhh good times!  :wacko: She is more than happy to make it sloppy with spit and drool  :dance: Eventually felt the sap rising and came over her face and in her mouth. A solid amount went over her eye but she gave no fucks and just enjoyed it all. Was quite a heavy load and was suprised she didnt mind at all. She continued to suck my cock at my request until i was fully empty and satisfied as i went limp  :timeout:

General chit chat in between. At one point she said she was almost going to lower her prices but business picked up so she kept them where they are!!! FFS!  :dash:

Round 2: Started with me lying down and her sucking the life back into my cock  :D Fucked her face when hard again as i laid on the bed pumping into her mouth from below as i held her face down hard into my cock. Forgot to mention she gives the balls a good licking and sucking also. Cock solid now time to fuck her ass in doggy. She has seen a lot of cock as her anal hole is so easy to slide into. Tight once fully inside but she is happy to take a good pounding. In doggy gripped her by her slim hips and just pounded away to my hearts content, deep hard and fast, no issues from her or tricks in trying to prevent the deep fucking. Swapped condom so i could then fuck her pierced pussy also in doggy. Slapped her ass a few times as i did and just went at it until i felt the sap rising again. This time wanted to cum in the bag whilst pounding that pussy and did so happily.

Had a shower and got ready to leave. Have to admit she is definitely a lovely girl who aims to please. She brought to collars along at my request BUT I didn't even bother using them  :D maybe next time. Her looks aren't really my normal type, BUT her service definitely is and for that i would return as she seems to be happy fulfilling most requests. Price is a shame but i guess we only have ourselves to blame for that  :drinks:

I would return as i think i could explore more with her as she is so willing!   :hi:

Offline expeller

Pleased you had a good time. She is a lovely woman. It is a pity she has upped her rates so much.

Offline SuperSz7

Yeh it is a shame to be honest. Would defo consider seeing again, but for that price would rather check out some other talent.

Offline aanimator

Yeh it is a shame to be honest. Would defo consider seeing again, but for that price would rather check out some other talent.

Exactly my thoughts, at £200 she was unique at £250 there are many other alternatives with the same / better services

Offline SuperSz7

Exactly my thoughts, at £200 she was unique at £250 there are many other alternatives with the same / better services

Id really like to know who you would suggest that does a similar service if you dont mind sharing?  :hi:

Offline aanimator

Lola Wild, I've not seen, but all in £250 with filming, she does seem to be very submissive and is up for most things, Rosa although great is a bit more conservative I think. Although Rosa at £200 had no competition imo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only