Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosavile - Manchester - but normally NE  (Read 1518 times)

34 review(s) for rosavile (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
15 review(s) for justinedouleur (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline pdq

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previously Justine Douleur.

I understand the Manchester visit was more or less a one off so will normally be NE based. 
Her place in Manchester was a short stay apartment block - clean tidy , cant fault it.

So had a horrible trip getting there traffic was a nightmare - but kept in touch with her and eventually made it there although start time was much later than expected.

Asked her to be naked as I walked through the door and she was.
Very petite woman, fantastic shape to her.
Sorted out normal stuff and then a quick shower. We chatted as  I showered, and to me she's a good friendly soul and could see this was gonna be a fun meet.

So started in the hall way,  hand full of hair pushed her face towards the wall and spread her leg with mine feet - thumb straight up her ass, then in her mouth. hand round her neck with a firm grip and she seemed to love it.  So moved into the bed room and I pulled her on DFK and my hands roaming and trying all holes.

So meeting a sub isn't new to me, but it was a little different with Rosavile. There were some nice little touches - had my cock deep in her throat and held her there while I had my fingers deep in her ass. What I was waiting for was her gagging and her ass clenching my fingers. First , second, third felt her trying to pull away and held her there,  till she eventually she moved hard to escape,  after she recovered her breath, huge beaming smile telling me she "won". So next time held it a little further lol and she had to try a little harder to escape. she likes being objectified and used I went with this in mind.

When she's enjoying, she smiles and beams, giggles and laughs. She moves her body to please you, gentle humps and grinds gets very wet, and is vocal.
When shes close to coming she is almost frantic and clutches and DFK, enjoyed edging her then forcing my cock as far as I could down her throat ( she is good at this)

Such a sexy little soul, it wasn't all action, and I enjoyed spooning her as we chatted, with my hands going anywhere. 

So not much more I can add to the previous reviews.

But I will make it north to see her again.  Have a lot of time for her, as she did all I wanted and made it fun.
You guys have a goodun here.   Could do with her in South Yorks.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 11:37:38 pm by pdq »

goldwing1

She looks like a right laugh, more mad than mad jack mc mad, the winner of this years madman competition.
She also likes ,in her spare time to do a bit of cross stitching and baking, so there is a chance of getting your cake and eating it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10