Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella_Anais from glasgow  (Read 3512 times)

25 review(s) for Ella AW (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BigLicks

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Met Ella last week - I was after some kink and she seemed to be the go to girl in my area.

Communication - better than expected. Half expected that she would be hard to reach and tie down. Answered my message almost instantly to tell me although she wasn't available on that day, that she was available on x date and x date if it suited. Took her up on the offer of another time and received confirmation of location and phone number soon after.

Location - not too far out of the city and really easy to find. Nice wee place - was in the middle of a redecoration so was in a bit of disruption but key areas (bedroom/bathroom) were immaculate.

Looks - lovely looking wee blonde bird, great smile. Short in a cute way (even with her giant heels on). size 10 is probably accurate although id say swaying towards a 12 maybe. Slim enough but with a little bit of wobble on the hips and tum. Great tits-nice handful with cheeky piercings.

Service - id booked a half hour at £80 and negotiated a teacher and schoolgirl role play scene by message beforehand.  After intros and money out the way, she re entered the room and there was my naughty schoolgirl. Completely committed to the scene and acted out everything id asked for. She had also laid out an aray of toys - this being my first 'kink' punt I actually had to ask what a few of then were! Got around to trying out a few on that lovely round ass of hers and she returned the favour. Nothing too serious but I'm keen to negotiate a more intense scene next time after this great wee taster! Didn't clock watch, offered use of bathroom after and didn't feel rushed out.

Wiuld I book again? Definitely. But planing and booking ahead seems to be a must.

Any bad bits? Maybe a bit on the expensive side but to see a genuine and friendly Scottish girl id pay the extra to keep the dodgy Romanians at bay.

mavgoose

Good review.
I'd pay the extra 10/20 for a guaranteed good time with a good Scottish girl.

Not available Mon-Fri usually , which is my only times to punt .
But I'll keep an eye out for any change .

Offline raymcfarland

No OWO on her profile. £140/hour and no OWO?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline BigLicks

Oral wasn't part of the service id asked for - I was more focused on the role play to dip my toe in the kinky water.so can't really comment on that. OWO not really a deal breaker for me when it comes to receiving oral though- different strokes/different folks

RandyF

No OWO on her profile. £140/hour and no OWO?

Well it is a very extensive enjoys list to be fair.  Only really relevant if your into all the bdsm stuff.  Part time, so doesn't  need or want production line of cock, so yeah she'll get away with charging 140 for that.

I'd have paid it, but was her PG put me off her. Not my cup of tea  :blush:

mavgoose

Anyone else seen this girl since this review?
I've liked the look of the profile and OWO ( at discretion ) now offered.

SkyBolt

I actually came here to find a review on this WG. I've now booked her in a few weeks time.

I'll post up how she compares to the OP's review.

RandyF

I actually came here to find a review on this WG. I've now booked her in a few weeks time.

I'll post up how she compares to the OP's review.

Few weeks, mate? You might want to fire her a reminder the night before, just in the off chance she's forgotten you  :)

Offline bluelion8884

Seen her a few times before, lovely fun girl ...

Its always been covered oral though, so if that puts you off, might want to look elsewhere.

ickydicky

i was considering her for a friday punt but covered oral is a no no for me. its pointless. :cry: