Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita Big Boobs  (Read 2316 times)

2 review(s) for AnitaAlevels (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Morning lads, so this happened in December. Had a meeting in the city which finished earlier than anticipated so I had some time to kill. So fired up AW for some spontaneous fucking and found Anita. She's Brazilian and has big boobs and was close to me so I said why not. Checked on here for any feedback but found none. She has some on AW.

Location: Nice flat on Middlesex Street. Doors are numbered kind of funny so you need guidance to find the flat

Comms: With the maid were excellent including coming to the stairwell to find me as I got lost.

Looks: Pics are photoshopped but she looks okay and does indeed have big boobs. Nice petite milf. Has a scar down lower abdomen. Not an issue for me and she is not 29 but older.

Services: Paid for an hour. Had the time to spare. She has anal on her profile but it was not offered so I would assume it is extra. Offered a shower, then we got down to business. She's a passionate woman and things got hot and heavy. Lots of touching, kissing, rubbing and my towel disappeared and I helped her out of her outfit.

Eventually made it to the bed and continued the passionate kissing and exploring each other and helped myself to the lovely responsive boobs. She really gets off on having them caressed and licked, sucked, etc.

Dive down below for a taste and she opens up to me soaking wet and I bring her to orgasm. She tells me in Portuguese, thank you and slowly recovers then turns her attention to me. Things got better rather quickly, she even found some errogenous zones I did not know I had. Took me in her mouth and I was in heaven

Covered me up and said relax and enjoy and she got on top and proceeded to fuck my brains out. She's excellent at this and made me shoot my load.
Gets the condom off. Tells me to turn over and gives me a lovely massage.

Asks me to turnover again and those boobs are in my face and it would have been rude not to play with them. Get hard again, another session, doggy then mish and I explode again.

Cuddled and she took a short nap which was nice to see. Anyway had to go to work or would have stayed longer. Showered and left with a smile on my face and strutting round the place like travolta in staying alive

Exceptional punt, been back twice before crimbo until I hurt my back

Negatives: language barrier but she makes up for it with superb shagging skils

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only