Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClassMichelle - King cross  (Read 2178 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6654612) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 1599337

External Link/Members Only

Location: set of flats near King's Cross Station. Easy to find and pretty clean. Landlord has signs up about not allowing visitors so be quiet on the way in

Fee: £80 for half an hour.  No extras

Looks: cute girl with a nice body I found appealing, but not totally accurate to her pictures. It is the same girl for sure, but she is a lot more made up in her pics and is either hiding her gut or using pictures from before she had it. She's a little chubby with a gut but not huge,  otherwise pics match. Has a big ass and I would guess c cups. She was also very very chatty and speaks English well.

Service: came in,  had a quick chat, handed over the money,  had a quick wash and then got into some lip kissing. Didn't seem to want to do kissing with proper tongue at first. Alternated between kissing and sucking her tits for a bit,  which she seemed quite responsive too. Moved onto a blowjob which she said she would only do protected. Her blowjob is quite tight, although she doesn't seem to be able to take it too deep and didn't use her tongue very much. Still felt nice though. Moved onto cowgirl after that which she was quite good at. She was using her legs to stop me going too deep at first but after a few minutes she would spread more. You can feel the ass slapping about while she does it too, and was able to alternate between playing with her tits and kissing during this. During this part she started allowing and prompting proper deep French kissing, which was odd after not going for it at the start but very welcome. Once I was getting closer to finishing she came down and started really going for the French kissing and moving her hips a lot harder. Could really feel it jiggling about During that and it felt great. When I finished she French kissed me for a bit longer, then got off me,  gave a quick kiss and cleaned my cock with some wipes.

Rating this a positive since she was attractive and friendly and I had a good time,  but it's worth keeping in mind her pics are a bit misleading. Also thought the attitude with the French kissing was a bit weird,  but was bice when she went for it more.