Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Janice -- South Kensington  (Read 1258 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651850) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Classicenchanting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

* Communication *
Booked by sms, responsive.

* Location/Flat *
A third-floor flat in an apartment block, 5 min from South Ken station, Not the most discreet, but building has a lift at least. Spacious flat.

* Looks *
- Janice looks similar to her pics, not much photoshopping, but some pics have the tattoos removed. Skin normal colour for Thais, more soft yellow/brown tone in person, must have a whitening filter on the pics as many Asian women do. I found Janice very attractive, she's slim and fit w/ natural breasts that are slightly larger than average. She has several tattoos across front and back .

* Personality / other *
Janice was friendly and cheerful, her English is decent and she has a sense of humour about it all. We got along well.

* Price *
£140 for 1h.

* Services *
OWO, DFK. Has extras listed:
CIM
COF

* The experience *
I had a great time with Janice. She's straightforward and personable. She was clean and soft all over. She did an excellent job of OWO. I'm not personally a big fan of the loud sucking noises, so I laughed at it when she started and she got the point and toned it down. CG and then missionary to finish, cleanup, cuddle and chat for the remainder.

Positive for me, price is average but convenient location and great experience. If she sticks around, I'll likely make it back in the future.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 04:40:58 pm by daviemac »

Online Jonestown

Thanks for the review, it looks like she has a flatmate now, Sexy Thai Lana.

Offline Classicenchanting

Did you see evidence of multiple WGs there? I've visited Lana a couple weeks back, she was in a similar area but not the same street.  :unknown:

Online Jonestown

Did you see evidence of multiple WGs there? I've visited Lana a couple weeks back, she was in a similar area but not the same street.  :unknown:

I've not been, but from enquiries they are using the same postcode.