Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid Kelly in Erdington B24 8PE  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Straightsix

I don't want to give too much detail for obvious reasons but I recommend avoiding this one. Recovering addict in a HMO in an affluent area and went against my instincts.

Mobile: 07534112749

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 03:13:22 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiley9

Well OP some details may help others. ?  :dash:

Never heard Erdington referred to as Affluent before .  :timeout:

:drinks:

Offline pbrown355

I seem to be corresponding with you a lot today SS. Can you put together some details for us that don't out you?

Offline Straightsix

Well OP some details may help others. ?  :dash:

Never heard Erdington referred to as Affluent before .  :timeout:

Unfortunately that is all I can offer at the moment. I have my reasons but the information provided should suffice as a warning to my fellow colleagues but feel free if anybody chooses to ignore.  😁
I also believed Erdington was a complete dump but I'd never seen this part. The houses were huge and although my instincts said otherwise, I didn't believe anything ominous was imminent. Indeed the houses were so huge they easily convert to HMO which then take on a whole new meaning.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 04:58:42 pm by Straightsix »

Offline smiley9

Okay that’s fine OP but are you 100% certain she is an addict ?

Also services listed are limited not usually the case with junkies who are desperate for cash ?

Is she British?

You say Ominous we’re you put in danger ?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 05:34:34 pm by smiley9 »

Online oldmanking

Billesley isn't Erdington? It's near Kings Heath?  I know a Kelly who used to work over that way, but the pix aren't her for sure. lack of tummy tat for one,  unless she's shopped it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 05:47:18 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Straightsix

Maybe I should ask a question?

Is it worth dropping a hint that a particular SP isn't worth a visit? Just so that I know for future reference. I don't mean to come across as an anus.

Offline Straightsix

Billesley isn't Erdington? It's near Kings Heath?  I know a Kelly who used to work over that way, but the pix aren't her for sure. lack of tummy tat for one,  unless she's shopped it.
Come on now old man 😄 ! At 367 years old I'm sure you've come across more than one 'Kelly' !
And she's a recovering addict, are you seriously taking her profile as credible factually? Infact does anybody actually believe everything written in a profile?

Offline smiley9

Maybe I should ask a question?

Is it worth dropping a hint that a particular SP isn't worth a visit? Just so that I know for future reference. I don't mean to come across as an anus.

This is a Forum to help and inform fellow Punters.

The more details the better. Dropping hints isn’t that useful really  :dash:

Thanks for hinting that she is a recovering addict and you might have had a bad experience?

Online oldmanking

Come on now old man 😄 ! At 367 years old I'm sure you've come across more than one 'Kelly' !
And she's a recovering addict, are you seriously taking her profile as credible factually? Infact does anybody actually believe everything written in a profile?

It was more to point out that despite the OP saying this is Erdington, Billesley is near Kings Heath. I've googled the name too, and still can only find the one I know, not in Erdington?
The Kelly I know is a recovering addict, and lives in that area, is a slim brunette with long hair... as per the images i see on the link; but lack of tummy tat rules her out unless shopped, as i also said.

Offline Straightsix

This is a Forum to help and inform fellow Punters.
It's unfortunate that my post does not help, sorry about that. I will never post such again.

The more details the better. Dropping hints isn’t that useful really  :dash:
The length of my foreskin is far too much information,  I might as well give you my name and address.

Thanks for hinting that she is a recovering addict and you might have had a bad experience?
im glad that intricate contribution was of immense use. I've been paying for pussy since 1994. Yeah, this is the first bad experience I have ever had, onwards and upwards.

Cheers buddy.🍻
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:20:07 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

It was more to point out that despite the OP saying this is Erdington, Billesley is near Kings Heath. I've googled the name too, and still can only find the one I know, not in Erdington?
The Kelly I know is a recovering addict, and lives in that area, is a slim brunette with long hair... as per the images i see on the link; but lack of tummy tat rules her out unless shopped, as i also said.
That could be her old man. Those images are old (like most) and before the drugs or when she first started doing whatever it is she did. She doesn't have that figure anymore I'm afraid.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:24:57 pm by Straightsix »

Offline smiley9

That could be her old man. Those images are old (like most) and before the drugs or when she first started doing whatever it is she did. She doesn't have that figure anymore I'm afraid.

Hallelujah some Details  :yahoo   :dash:

Offline Straightsix

I think you should pay her a visit.

Offline smiley9

I think you should pay her a visit.

Lol not a chance in Hell OP after your detailed Avoidance warning ⚠️

An ex addict in a shared house in luxurious Erdo doesn’t tick ✅ any boxes for me  :scare:

Offline Straightsix

Oh really?  You sounded really up for it!
OK, nevermind.

Offline smiley9

Oh really?  You sounded really up for it!
OK, nevermind.

But you were the one who went to see an ex addict in a shared house in High Class Erdington  :wacko:
But thanks for the warnings OP  :hi:

Offline Straightsix

Warning? Huh? So at what point did you finally realise it was a valid Warning? 

wackoboy  :wackogirl:

Offline SierraBravo

That part of Erdington has been a shithole for over 40 years!

Offline smiley9

:lol:  :bomb:  :wacko:

Offline Straightsix

Like you could afford any one of those houses.