Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady with fake tits, or how to find one on AW?  (Read 561 times)

Offline Newjack1

Hi guys, just wanting to ask really if theres a way to narrow down searches on AW to ladies with big fake tits?

Or if anyone has some great recommendations?

I know alot of guys perfer real ones but have a thing for bolt ons!
Cheers guys

Online scutty brown

Have you tried looking at the pictures?

Offline Newjack1

Have you tried looking at the pictures?

Good one. Ever so helpful kid

Offline tesla

why the sarcasm? you know how it works on here or you should do! a member since 2016,  13 posts hardly an outstanding contribution

Online scutty brown

I thought I'd give you the easy option as you obviously can't find the "Interviews" tab on the AW search page.
Go there, scroll down until you get to "Bust Size" and "Breasts"

Offline Newjack1

I thought I'd give you the easy option as you obviously can't find the "Interviews" tab on the AW search page.
Go there, scroll down until you get to "Bust Size" and "Breasts"

Brilliant, thankyou very much!

Offline Newjack1

why the sarcasm? you know how it works on here or you should do! a member since 2016,  13 posts hardly an outstanding contribution

Not that i need to justify it, but a bad injury meant i couldnt get too far out the house for a long time. Now i can ive put some posts. Sorry its not good enough for you, but it wasnt deliberate. And as for why the sarcasm, its pretty obvious.

Offline tesla

Not that i need to justify it, but a bad injury meant i couldnt get too far out the house for a long time. Now i can ive put some posts. Sorry its not good enough for you, but it wasnt deliberate. And as for why the sarcasm, its pretty obvious.

never said it was not good enough for me, its the mods and admin who you need to worry about and not being able to leave the house does not stop you from contributing, you could join in some of the threads

Offline dog999

As Scutty say's 'just look at the pictures. Beach ball round in size, loads of scare cut marks, normally found underneath, weird looking nips, looks like they have been bolted on in the wrong position and if your lucky, a nice taste of silicone when your sucking!. :hi:

Online webpunter

As for recommendations

Now where is Cueball when we need him most ?

Edit:  he ain't been on here for a few weeks  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:14:52 pm by webpunter »

Offline Spearce

If you use a desktop Web page and use the search feature you can literally select "natural" or "enhanced" breasts! (doesn't work on mobile app Web page)

Offline newcastle

or you can also type the word 'fake' or 'enhanced' in the words part of the search page, a lot of ladies with fake tits make it a part of their whole look and will mention the word in their profile.
Banned reason: No reviews or response when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Spearce

I've met and reviewed a few in West mids with fakes so feel free to read them if that helps you

Offline Newjack1

Nice one cheers guys, didnt know you could narrow it down thay much had only got AW down to ethnicity really!

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I usually search by size, and tits.
If you search size 6-8 and large tits, most of the time they are falsies.  Then the pics can verify (mostly)