Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 921 times)

Offline Mr P

Hi All

Ive been a long time reader of this site and a long timer punter also.

Like another guy a couple of days ago I thought I'd finally take the plunge
and register so I can contribute more fully.

I will in time add reviews to the (oh so many) girls I've met over the years
but will bide my time to enable me to build some credibility with the UKP
community first.

Got to say though - some of the reviews by you guys are cracking reads

Mr P

Offline Roth

Hi All

Ive been a long time reader of this site and a long timer punter also.

Like another guy a couple of days ago I thought I'd finally take the plunge
and register so I can contribute more fully.

I will in time add reviews to the (oh so many) girls I've met over the years
but will bide my time to enable me to build some credibility with the UKP
community first.

Got to say though - some of the reviews by you guys are cracking reads

Mr P

Hi Mr P.   :drinks: Look forward to hearing more about your punting adventures.  :thumbsup: :D

Offline Mr P

Hi Mr P.   :drinks: Look forward to hearing more about your punting adventures.  :thumbsup: :D

Thanks Roth. Believe it or not, but as I start work early I always log onto this site and you sir
are obviously an early riser and help start my day.

Mr P

Offline Roth

Thanks Roth. Believe it or not, but as I start work early I always log onto this site and you sir
are obviously an early riser and help start my day.

Mr P

Yep. Usually I take the early shift!  :lol: :lol:

KenniLingus

Hi I too am a newly registered guy.

I thought I'd join in and share my adventures too.

Of course I may well share my adventures regarding Little Katie, who undoubtedly is the finest girl ever!

Offline Roth

Hi I too am a newly registered guy.

I thought I'd join in and share my adventures too.

Of course I may well share my adventures regarding Little Katie, who undoubtedly is the finest girl ever!

Look forward to hearing about it, KL.  :D :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Hmm, LK/KL, you're obviously not LK, and you may have chosen the name either accidentally or deliberately because you like LK, but we are a suspicious lot of old hectors on here so I'll await future posts with interest. That way of using the word "guys" for example, female turn of phrase?

If you're genuine, you have my apologies in advance and we can be overly suspicious of newbies.  :D

KenniLingus

I have seen via various posts that the community here can be rather cynical. But I am a genuine chap / guy / fella. I'll be honest the cynacism on here has put me off posting / signing up for years.

The name KL is not a play on words for LK, but the fact I truly enjoy my face buried in pussy.

Offline Roth

I have seen via various posts that the community here can be rather cynical. But I am a genuine chap / guy / fella. I'll be honest the cynacism on here has put me off posting / signing up for years.

The name KL is not a play on words for LK, but the fact I truly enjoy my face buried in pussy.

Fair one KL.  :thumbsup: We are naturally suspicious in here but keep posting and throw up some reviews when you can.  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Fair one KL.  :thumbsup: We are naturally suspicious in here but keep posting and throw up some reviews when you can.  :thumbsup:

+1