Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo's Highbridge  (Read 1771 times)

Offline lewis666

Hi,

After little info, is this place still going as passed yesterday and not visited before and looks very run down from the outside so kept on going and wanted ask first and didn't think it wise to ask a local   :D

Offline ciderhead

I visited a few months back, sure it looks a bit of a shit hole outside but I had a great punt with a girl called kim and highly recommend, she was in her mid twenty's and pretty much up for anything except owo and anal but for £50 it was one of my best value punts ever

Offline lewis666

Thanks for the info, just thought it may have closed and didn't fancy walking into a closed door a looking a tit rather than feeling some

Offline ciderhead

They are shut weekends and one weekday I think Wednesday,  I'm sure they even close early about 5.30

donjon

I think the Golden Age of the massage parlour has probably passed as they give way to the internet independents and the pop-up brothels, but Cleos is one of the great knocking-shops of the West Country with a reputation under one management that dates back thirty years. Its appeal may be diminished and it's decor looking foxed and unfashionable but it's still worth a visit so that you can tell your grandchildren that you went there. Plus it's true that Kim is young, beautiful, energetic, cheerful, and sexy as hell.