Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexxxandra1 / Roxette - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2585 times)

4 review(s) for Alexxxandra1 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]
18 review(s) for Roxette Hot (15 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Jinx

Finally got round to seeing Roxette, in Hemel. She was away for months. Recently back and a little frustratinly, for me, in Hemel, then away, then back again and away, LOL. Finally we got to see each other on Friday, after all that to and fro-ing.
Boy, was it worth it,
Room in a modern block set on the infamous magic roundabout in Hemal.
Welcomed in by Rox, she is tiny. 5 foot. Amazingly curvy. 34dd, on a size 6.
No Fk, let alone kissing. She let me kiss her all over, but not on the lips. As many have mentioned, she is very vanilla in service. However, if you are a boob man, as I am.....
What breasts!
She let me unclip her bra and reveal her magnificent orbs. Roxette let me and adored me playing with them. They are magnificent. I got her to luck her own nipples, something that really turns me on. She did it with ease - fantastic. More boob play from me, I simply could not ignore them. Then I got her out of the thong, she is perfectly shaven (BTW, not mentioned Roxettes great bum, which she likes lightly spanked).
I got her to suck my cock, sadly she would not suck my balls. Then I lay her on her back, with her head hanging beyond the edge of the bed as I slowly face fucked her as she played with herself and I played with her great tits. She took me as deep as she could. That got me wanting to cum all over her, in her mouth and facial. Sadly that is not available with this babe. Coming over her great tits is though! I straddled her body and we both wanked by cock, rubbing my bell-end over her erect nippples and areola, before I came loads over those beauties. Awesome.
Roxette cleaned the pair of us up with wet wipes and we then chilled.
Couldnt get up for round 2 sadly. Had some more boob play, got her nipples lovely and erect with my tongue and lips. Her tits are AMAZING.
Dressed and said goodbye.

Roxette is great chaps. So very pretty, looks very much like a current Hollywood superstar (Roxette, if you read this, we know who I mean, LOL), has a perfect size 6 body, plus, if you love tits....
A majestic pair.

Hope to see you again soon babe....
And chaps.... you cannot go wrong with this perfect young lady.

Jinx

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Please post a link as I tried an AW search and no luck. Oh and be prepared for lots of abuse for your fluffy review. Doesn't bother me as much as some, but calling her 'babe' did make me retch a little.  :vomit: But at least you actually did a review.   :thumbsup:

Online Billy no mates

Thanks for breaking your review duck, I certainly had you down as an idiot when you sent me pm's about roxette

Try to take some constructive criticism

So very pretty looks very much like a current Hollywood superstar (Roxette, if you read this, we know who I mean, LOL)
Hope to see you again soon babe....

Those sort of comments will always turn seasoned punters off, as it sounds more like a love letter rather than a review. Otherwise you did cover all the main points which is good.

Always include the link (External Link/Members Only)

Finally she has changed her name and is now not known as Roxette, so I will change the title of the review to match her current name, rather than the one we all know her by. Otherwise this could be confusing for people to see title Roxette and the gril is called Alexxxandra1 now.

For the sake of linking to her old profile here is her old (unused link) External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

The OP has referred to the WG as Roxette and he puntetd her as Roxette.

So I have amended the title to have both names- which will help punters to search better.

Offline Jinx

Thanks fir the advice and tips chaps. It is my first review and nothing but an honest one.
The young lady asked me to refer to her as Roxette.
Cheers,
Jinx

Online Billy no mates

The OP has referred to the WG as Roxette and he puntetd her as Roxette.

So I have amended the title to have both names- which will help punters to search better.

Good idea

vt

looks very much like a current Hollywood superstar

I very much doubt the girl won't be reading this, so do we get to find out who she looks like??  :unknown:

Offline switftjake

Been a lot of comments about her not kissing yet she has FK on likes list

Is this really the case that she won’t kiss anyone?

Offline agcnospam

I very much doubt the girl won't be reading this, so do we get to find out who she looks like??  :unknown:

If you put Roxette in the search box there are face pics on a couple of other threads on here. Posting from mobile so can't add links, sorry. Cheers

Online Billy no mates

Been a lot of comments about her not kissing yet she has FK on likes list

Is this really the case that she won’t kiss anyone?

No Kissing, 100%

Offline switftjake

Are you sure these 2 profiles are same person? Different ages and phone numbers
Alexxxandra1
External Link/Members Only

Roxette Hot

Online Billy no mates

Are you sure these 2 profiles are same person? Different ages and phone numbers
Alexxxandra1

Roxette Hot

Roxette was using the other profile for a while. When asked, she replied in a text that it is her 2using a friends profie".

However I too have noticed both profiles are now active, and services offered are different.