Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rushden_spice  (Read 713 times)

Offline Bumble1234

Not sure how to do the link. As per the name is from Rushden in Northampton. Sent her a message, she sent me a mobile but has not answered.
Short and sweet profile but looks interesting. I would TOFTT if I could arrange it. Anyone could Lee had any joy?

Offline Bumble1234

Had a brief conversation the other day but she doesn’t seem to be particularly organised. Says geared up for car meets but didn’t seem to know where to start. I’m still keen as I like the look of the 2 pics. Has anyone else had any comms?

Offline Bumble1234

I have still been trying to get hold of this lady in Rushden without success. She is logging on every day but not responding to my AW emails.
Has anybody else partaken?

Offline MajorPayne

Had a brief conversation the other day but she doesn’t seem to be particularly organised. Says geared up for car meets but didn’t seem to know where to start. I’m still keen as I like the look of the 2 pics. Has anyone else had any comms?
Her profile only has 1 hour outcall for £120, so that is definitely not geared up for car meets.  I don't like having 60 minute meets with WG I have not seen before - too big a risk for a waste of money if she is crap.

My suggestion would be to move on and find someone else; maybe try one of the Northampton parlours?

Offline Bumble1234

True enough I think you are right. It’s just I spoke to her once and sensed she was new to it all and that kind of attracted me. But time to move on if she can’t be bothered to communicate. Another visit to Cassandra for a fun filled two hours might be the tonic. If I can get an appointment that is.

Offline MajorPayne

True enough I think you are right. It’s just I spoke to her once and sensed she was new to it all and that kind of attracted me. But time to move on if she can’t be bothered to communicate. Another visit to Cassandra for a fun filled two hours might be the tonic. If I can get an appointment that is.
Casandra is back from holiday on 6th October.  Remember to confirm your booking 24hrs in advance, as I've noticed a few negative posts on her bookings.

Offline Bumble1234

Thank you for the heads up. She was spectacularly good and it’s difficult to think there’s a lot better around. I think that’s the general consensus of a lot on here judging by the amount of posts about her.

Offline MajorPayne

Check out this thread, there may be alternatives in Northamptonshire for you.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216457.0