Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Angelina - Swansea  (Read 636 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5915293) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Moominman

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good, messaged well in advance and had a quick reply confirming booking. Was given postcode and then apartment number and door code when I was close by.

I was a bit surprised by the way she looked. Her photos make her look tall and leggy but when she opened the door she had slippers on and was only about 5'2.
She wore a pink Corderoy bra top and high waist thong.
Profile says age 27, but I'd say she's more like 37. She has a nice figure, tanned firm clean. Hard fake tits and puffed up ducklips spoils her a bit, but you can tell its definately the girl in her pics.

I paid for the hour £120, I asked about kissing and she confirmed there was no kissing but owo was included, so basically what other reviews have said.
She seemed smiley and chatty, took the coin off me and showed me the shower.
After shower laid on the bed for a back massage. She said she didn't know how to do it and just ran her fingers over me for a few minutes.
The room was absutely boiling so I asked why she had the heating on so high, then I had some story about the rent being 700 a week so she was getting the full benefit etc. She did turn it off when I said I was too hot.

Turned over and asked her for the oral, it wasn't great, just the tip in the mouth for a few seconds followed by long periods of spitting and wanking.
On to RO, I asked her to remove her pants and she does have a lovely fresh shaven pussy with small neat lips.
After lapping at her for a good few minutes I noticed there was no reaction from her at all. No deep breathing or anything. It was like she wasn't even getting her pussy licked!

After I bit I asked for more owo to bring the old boy back to life and on with the rubber. She asked me how I wanted it and I asked her on top. She immediately assumed the reverse cowgirl position. I'm guessing she does this to avoid close facial contact.
After a while we switched to mish where I gave her a good pounding, again nothing from her. No moaning, panting, no dirty talk, nothing. It was like fucking a corpse.
I tried lifting her leg to my shoulder but she said 'no I'm not doing that'.
Asked for a bit more oral as the condom was one of those white ultra safe durex ones which is as thick as a rubber glove and with the lack of her response I was starting to go soft.
I asked her to lick my balls, she just said 'I don't do that'. Touched her pussy and she said 'no fingers inside', which I knew anyway.
I asked if we could try sex again, but this time in doggy. She said 'no your too big for that' so I coaxed her to take it from behind in spoons position instead.
Again no sounds or any form or response from her but did manage to get a nice rhythm going which brought me to cum in the condom.
Got dressed and left about 6 minutes before time.

This was really on the cusp of a neg really, but as she did get the job done in the end, and i guess she offered what was on her profile i felt its a borderline neutral. Just beware that it's not a million miles away from the typical Rom service, and with the total lack of response from her I wouldn't recommend anything more than a p&d appointment.
She is in swansea until Thursday and then she returns to Romania for the winter.

Venue 8
Looks 6.5
Service 5
Value 5