Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby - Paradise Club - Swansea  (Read 2187 times)

Offline L2001

I saw Abby back in February, so sorry for the late review.

Comms: great - quick replies and no problem making a booking

Location: nice, clean discreet flat with plenty of on-road parking nearby.

The meet: I had a day off work and by lunchtime I was feeling horny as fuck. I had previously read good things about Abby, so I sent her a message. I only wanted 15 minutes as I wasn't going to last very long in my stupidly horny state - she said she was available in 30 mins, so I headed to the address. Parked nearby - no sign of curtain twitchers. The building is on a main road, but the entrance is around the back and very discreet. Abby buzzed me in and waited at the top of the stairs wearing a silky dressing gown and some skimpy lingerie. She's a big girl, probably mid to late forties (but I'm crap at judging age), not the prettiest face, but she has a dirty look that appealed to me. Sat on the bed and sorted the paperwork - £20 for 15 minutes topless oily HJ and I gave her an extra £10 to have a play with her fanny. She went off to stash the cash and came back in two minutes wearing nothing but her knickers. She started to wank me off standing beside the bed- plenty of eye contact and dirty comments. I felt like I wasn't going to last, so asked her to whip off her knickers and lay on the bed with her legs spread wide. Had a good play with her clit and a couple of fingers deep in her fanny. Nice, clean, natural smell to her fanny, which got very wet, and lots of noise from Abby who seemed to be enjoying. I enjoyed plenty of play with her huge firm tits and by now, with my fingers soaking and the sight of this dirty busty girl naked on the bed with her legs spread wide I was ready to pop. I straddled her and she proceeded to give me an excellent wank, encouraging me to squirt my load over her massive tits. I duly obliged - I swear t haven't cum that much since my teens. She fully emptied my balls and gave her tits a good coating.

A bit of small talk (she's easy to talk to) and I walked away, five minutes over time.

I'll definitely be going back!!

External Link/Members Only

Online SALIBA

£20 for a topless handjob, can't argue with that

Offline max9456

Saw Abby yesterday. Asked for half hour tie and tease £60. stripped off lay on bed and she tied my hands to the headboard and popped a blindfold over my eyes. she proceeded to run the big massager all over my body playing with it over my nipples and over the old boy and balls. she stopped for a second to cover and lube up a small vibrator which she inserted up my hole which as it was vibrating was very sensual. abby then put the big massager to one side and started licking and sucking my balls, licking around the inside of my thighs which was driving the old boy nuts. more sucking and licking of balls before taking my old boy deep in her mouth and that proved too much and i exploded right there and she took the lot and swallowed.
bit of chat as she cleaned me up and i got dressed and a kiss and cuddle as i left. always great seeing abby so will return soon