Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Wilde - Cardiff - (pre lockdown meet)  (Read 3446 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5203798) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ricky Ticky

External Link/Members Only

Emily and I had been try to meet for several months, one thing or another got in the way.  I managed to meet her mid March at a hotel in the city centre and boy am I pleased I did!  I think we might find the punting world, like most things is a bit different when we return but I will do everything I can to see Emily!

£240 for 1 1/2 hrs

The Girl,  - physically she is as per her pix and self description.  I think she has a banging figure and if you are a boob man you are in for a treat! What you can't see on the pix is how pretty she is.  I think she has a stunning face.

The meet - we had a agreed on role play, her advanced comms were fantastic and plentiful so we both knew what to expect and any boundaries.  Greeted me in the little green skirt she has in one of the pics on the site, looked amazing.  She offer me a drink and we sat and chatted for a few mins then kissed and cuddled. After a few mins of this we started our game.

Emily was a great role player, nice balance between taking it seriously and having a giggle, perfect for me, and I am sure she could do just serious if that is you bag.  Like so many role plays she needed to be punished lol.  She took it so well, face slapping, tit slapping and of course bum slapping.  I did all to a high level and she took it like a trouper!!!  It was my first time meeting her so we we're both feeling our way a bit but will try a bot harder next time. (we did have the traffic light safe word system in place)

Her blow job was divine, varied, deep , licking the tip, licking balls. Then on with the condom and fucker her, slapped her face and choked her a bit while fucking which was fun.  Felt it all bubbling so off with the cover and into her pretty mouth where she swallowed the lot!

Then while I recovered I fisted her, I do love doing this an not all girls can take it, but we worked togehter and gently I go my hand in her beautiful shaven cunt, she told me that I she would cum if I went down on her while fisting, I did, she did!

After watcher her cum I was hard again so she went down on me.  I then started to force her head onto me, before hanging her head over the edge of the bed and facefucking her, super sexy gagging noises, she kept her legs open so I could finger her and lick her all over while facefucking her.  At one point I realised I was licking out her belly button that how carried away I got lol.  Came in her mouth again and again she swallowed the lot.

Not rush to leave, freshened up, got dressed with a bit more chit chat final kiss and cuddle and I left saying I'd see her in a few weeks, obvioulsy not realiising that we would be locked down!

Cardiff currently has three of the best girl I have ever met in over 25 years of punting, Emily is one of those 3!

Would I see her again - You can all guess the answer to that, yes

VFM - Great

Would I recommend - I would recommend you see her but also that you take the time so you both know what you are looking for from the meet.  I know it's a naff thing to say at the end of a review but treat her like the special lady she is until you get to the point in the meet you have agreed to use her like a whore then... boy can this lady take it!
10/10 all round for me.

Online iverthickone

Fluffy ending RT for a great review.

Whilst she certainly isn't cheap, sounds like pure filth in the bedroom.  Bloody luvvit! 

Will defintely partake as soon as this shit is over, if indeed it ever is!

:drinks:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 04:59:59 pm by iverthickone »

Offline Ricky Ticky

OK I accept I did fluff out a little at the end but if you do have the pleasure of her time and company you'll see why lol

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Agreed Iver. RT, it was fluffy. But I guess that's allowed as you gave her a good fisting  :rolleyes:

I've seen her myself. Not cheap. But I had a 45 min booking. And a BBW. So not everyone's cup of tea. But I had a terrific meet too. And I'd definitely return

Online iverthickone

Agreed Iver. RT, it was fluffy. But I guess that's allowed as you gave her a good fisting  :rolleyes:

I've seen her myself. Not cheap. But I had a 45 min booking. And a BBW. So not everyone's cup of tea. But I had a terrific meet too. And I'd definitely return

Right then - that's confirmed then, as Theo would say, "I'm in"

Well, I say that of course....bloody lockdown, anyone else fed up of auditioning the finger puppets?

What dd you pay for 45 mins than GP, min on aw is 90 mins?

Offline Razor Boy

I saw her at the end of last year. Apologies guys, I seem to not have reviewed her, my bad.
She is an intelligent, attractive and filthy woman with a great personality and I will definitely see her again if possible. She’s a pretty big girl with quite a big tummy, not for all but I like a bit of meat on the bone. I would say size 16-18 with lovely big tits.
As stated, she loves all sorts of antics and is very happy to offer all of the likes on her list during a booking and especially loves a good hard spanking  :thumbsup:
She’s at the top end of my price range but is a guaranteed good time  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

What dd you pay for 45 mins than GP, min on aw is 90 mins?

I paid £150 for 45 mins. I think, at the time, it said on her profile she was doing 45 min bookings. Even if it's not there now, it's worth asking. She can only say no

Offline Razor Boy

I paid £180 for an hour in November when she was still Kitten Mischief,  if that helps  :hi: