Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustymya2 - Pembrokeshire  (Read 1703 times)

5 review(s) for bustymya2 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline aazbo22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Booking in Pembrokeshire - 30 Mins - £100
So, Mya was in the area and even though she has got mixed reviews on here, I didnt know how to take them - so for me this was liek TOFTT

Communications were easy and fast, she put on her AW that she was in Pembrokeshire and withing 3 hours I found myself at her location. Girl in the photos is her, and as she describes she is Curvy, which she carries well.

She greeting me wearing a figure hugging dress, took me up stairs with some nice chit chat on the way. Seemed like a nice girl. Money paid and onto the action.

she started with a gentle massage and a little chat to relax me in which was nice, then telling me to turn over. Before I got there I did ask if she would do DFK which she said she would as long as oral hygiene was good - so she started with some nice DFK anf worked her way down to a covered BJ.
BJ was good and then she got on top. She did give me a good riding and before the meet i was thinking of several positions but while she was on top she Cum a few times, to the extent that i could feel her juices running down the bottom of my cock and balls. She then said she was going to Cum again which sent me over the edge!
She lay there for 5 mins while her legs stopped shaking and was very chatty and complementary.

To sum it up it was a nice time with a nice girl. I have no complaints. No clock watching which is always good as I did run over time.
The only neg for me is that i think she is slightly too expensive - £80 or even £90 (which is only £10 less) would be spot on