Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexy Pandora – Cardiff – What a Gem!  (Read 15685 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5280556) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

This punt came about after having been let down by a cancellation. Lexy had been on my HL after reading a previous review about her. I was slightly sceptical after reading this first review as it seemed very positive for someone who was still a little unknown. It therefore still felt like I was TOFTT and was therefore intrigued to find out whether she could live up to the high standard she seemed to set in her last review. I can however hand on heart say that I am so glad I was cancelled on and was instead able to meet Lexy Pandora.

1 hour - £180
Incall

Logistics; booking and communication.

All fine. Texted Lexy the evening before and within 1 hour the punt was confirmed. I initially found Lexy to be quite bubbly and easy to text over phone. Having now met Lexy, I can now say that her personality matches how she texts. Probably not the sort of information most punters would find useful but it was refreshing to have something different to the one word straight to the point responses you can sometimes get. Once confirmed over text a booking request was then sent through AW.

Flat located down the Bay. Easy enough to find if you can read and follow directions. Big enough complex that you can easily blend in which is good for those who need discretion. Parking available offsite. Flat itself is modern and was clean.

Looks

I have had a few punts lately (reviews to follow) where photos and descriptions have not necessarily been consistent with the final product – of course I get there are numerous reasons why that could be the case. Lexy however is exactly how she is portrayed in her photos and how she is described. She is well toned, clearly works out, and (as a bum man) has a very lovely bum – her body reminds me of the types of girls you see in the Sports Illustrated magazines. Face wise she is very naturally pretty. Look wise, she describes herself as girl next door and I would wholeheartedly agree. Age stated as 25 which is most likely right – if not then certainly not much older.

Services

Arrived and was greeted by a very cheerful Lexy wearing exactly what was requested of her (which was impressive given the request was made last minute). She was very welcoming and engaging which put me right at ease. Looking back, for me her personality is her strong suit.

Went through the usual pleasantries, paperwork sorted and was offered a shower and a drink. She then led me into a room, the ambiance of which was perfect. It was clear she had made an effort. Candles were lit, lights were dimmed, the room smelt refreshing and the right music was playing. I quickly hopped in the shower and was then greeted by Lexy who had the biggest grin on her face as if I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. When you read Lexy’s profile, she describes herself as a natural Nymph. I am often oblivious to self-promotion for obvious reasons but with Lexy, she means what she says. We started with some soft sensual kissing which moved onto DFK. Lexy says she enjoys kissing and you can tell because she is very good at it. Lexy was then pushed onto her back where I decided to have a taste. She was already quite wet before I started to lick her while fingering at the same time. This lasted for about 10 minutes during which she came and squirted.

She then decided to return the favour. Very good OWO technique, good eye contact, not much attention to balls but she made it up by deep throating me on numerous occasions which resulted in her gagging at least twice. Could easily have came but was not about to end this prematurely. Moved onto RO before we both realised that the it was time to get sweaty. She asked what position and I requested doggy. She then directed me to position myself on the bed so as to make use of the well positioned mirror. After a few strokes seeing her ass slap up against me in the mirror, I knew I was in trouble. I did however give it a good go. At one point, early into the punt, I realised that if I didn’t slow down, things were going to end rather quickly after they started so I decided to stop and have a drink. Lexy, in a very sexy and persuasive way looked at me as if I had spoiled her fun and then began begging me to get back inside her. I duly obliged and then continued to hammer home until I exploded my load in my johnny.

We then both sat together in bed cuddling, both somewhat sweating, after having had a full on fuckfest. Had a bit of a chat about the world generally before Lexi was back at it again. I myself am a one round man so very rarely if ever do I try for round two. Lexy however gave it a good go and although Mr was initially interested, as expected he let me down.

Jumped back into the shower and then on my merry way. Overall an very good punt. For the avoidance of doubt, there was no clock watching or time wasting tactics. Price of £180 without a doubt on the very high side and out of reach for some and I would normally avoid such prices but on this occasion im glad I didn't.

Pros

Good Com
Engaging personality/very easy to converse with
Genuinely Horny
Enjoys pleasing
Exceptional DFK
Exceptional OWO
Exceptional Deep Throating

Cons

Price

Would I Return?

Most definitely.

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, Bolo. Sounds a good one  :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Thanks for the review. Pricey girl. Glad you had a good time

Offline Proton

Thanks for the review. Pricey girl. Glad you had a good time

Yepp !! A good clear review and you enjoyed it :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only Lexi Pandora, What a find OP. Onto my HL. Theres not enough hours to see all the Welsh loveilies..Thanks for the review :unknown:

Offline slimdude1

External Link/Members Only+

This punt came about after having been let down by a cancellation. Lexy had been on my HL after reading a previous review about her. I was slightly sceptical after reading this first review as it seemed very positive for someone who was still a little unknown. It therefore still felt like I was TOFTT and was therefore intrigued to find out whether she could live up to the high standard she seemed to set in her last review. I can however hand on heart say that I am so glad I was cancelled on and was instead able to meet Lexy Pandora.

1 hour - £180
Incall

Logistics; booking and communication.

All fine. Texted Lexy the evening before and within 1 hour the punt was confirmed. I initially found Lexy to be quite bubbly and easy to text over phone. Having now met Lexy, I can now say that her personality matches how she texts. Probably not the sort of information most punters would find useful but it was refreshing to have something different to the one word straight to the point responses you can sometimes get. Once confirmed over text a booking request was then sent through AW.

Flat located down the Bay. Easy enough to find if you can read and follow directions. Big enough complex that you can easily blend in which is good for those who need discretion. Parking available offsite. Flat itself is modern and was clean.

Looks

I have had a few punts lately (reviews to follow) where photos and descriptions have not necessarily been consistent with the final product – of course I get there are numerous reasons why that could be the case. Lexy however is exactly how she is portrayed in her photos and how she is described. She is well toned, clearly works out, and (as a bum man) has a very lovely bum – her body reminds me of the types of girls you see in the Sports Illustrated magazines. Face wise she is very naturally pretty. Look wise, she describes herself as girl next door and I would wholeheartedly agree. Age stated as 25 which is most likely right – if not then certainly not much older.

Services

Arrived and was greeted by a very cheerful Lexy wearing exactly what was requested of her (which was impressive given the request was made last minute). She was very welcoming and engaging which put me right at ease. Looking back, for me her personality is her strong suit.

Went through the usual pleasantries, paperwork sorted and was offered a shower and a drink. She then led me into a room, the ambiance of which was perfect. It was clear she had made an effort. Candles were lit, lights were dimmed, the room smelt refreshing and the right music was playing. I quickly hopped in the shower and was then greeted by Lexy who had the biggest grin on her face as if I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. When you read Lexy’s profile, she describes herself as a natural Nymph. I am often oblivious to self-promotion for obvious reasons but with Lexy, she means what she says. We started with some soft sensual kissing which moved onto DFK. Lexy says she enjoys kissing and you can tell because she is very good at it. Lexy was then pushed onto her back where I decided to have a taste. She was already quite wet before I started to lick her while fingering at the same time. This lasted for about 10 minutes during which she came and squirted.

She then decided to return the favour. Very good OWO technique, good eye contact, not much attention to balls but she made it up by deep throating me on numerous occasions which resulted in her gagging at least twice. Could easily have came but was not about to end this prematurely. Moved onto RO before we both realised that the it was time to get sweaty. She asked what position and I requested doggy. She then directed me to position myself on the bed so as to make use of the well positioned mirror. After a few strokes seeing her ass slap up against me in the mirror, I knew I was in trouble. I did however give it a good go. At one point, early into the punt, I realised that if I didn’t slow down, things were going to end rather quickly after they started so I decided to stop and have a drink. Lexy, in a very sexy and persuasive way looked at me as if I had spoiled her fun and then began begging me to get back inside her. I duly obliged and then continued to hammer home until I exploded my load in my johnny.

We then both sat together in bed cuddling, both somewhat sweating, after having had a full on fuckfest. Had a bit of a chat about the world generally before Lexi was back at it again. I myself am a one round man so very rarely if ever do I try for round two. Lexy however gave it a good go and although Mr was initially interested, as expected he let me down.

Jumped back into the shower and then on my merry way. Overall an very good punt. For the avoidance of doubt, there was no clock watching or time wasting tactics. Price of £180 without a doubt on the very high side and out of reach for some and I would normally avoid such prices but on this occasion im glad I didn't.

Pros

Good Com
Engaging personality/very easy to converse with
Genuinely Horny
Enjoys pleasing
Exceptional DFK
Exceptional OWO
Exceptional Deep Throating

Cons

Price

Would I Return?

Most definitely.

Sounds like you had a fantastic time OP, thanks for your review!

Offline fluffer

Thinking of seeing Lexy, but a bit worried about how she looks.
She's got fantastic feedback, but would not send a photo, but then allows filming.

What does she look like facially anyone?

Offline notcalledchris

She's got fantastic feedback, but would not send a photo, but then allows filming.

I'd say she is good looking facially.  Smiley and nice but not model stunning

Offline fluffer

Thanks
Is there anyone famous you could say she looks a bit like?

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks
Is there anyone famous you could say she looks a bit like?
. Not very good on celebs but she isn't a million miles from Lili Reinhardt Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fluffer

Wow!

Is it just me, or does she look like she has pink eye in that photo!!

Online justalad

Good review OP.  Lexi looks and sounds like a good SP.

Offline fluffer

Offline notcalledchris

So the next question is Lexy or Scarlett?
. Scarlett if you are a tit man. Lexy if you prefer a toned Amazon.

Offline crfc

. Scarlett if you are a tit man. Lexy if you prefer a toned Amazon.
Or both in a duo....  :wacko:

Offline fluffer

Wish I had the money for a duo :-)
Cheers guys

Offline MrMatrix

Wish I had the money for a duo :-)
Cheers guys
Whilst the idea of a duo is great, unless its a bucket list item its not VFM  IMO. :hi:

Offline martypoos

Lexi is a great SP, I paid her a visit yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed, will review when I get some free time.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bolo79bm

So the next question is Lexy or Scarlett?

Ive seen and reviewed both but if I had to choose I'd go with Lexy. Just comes across as more horny.

Offline fluffer

Cheers
Just seen Lexi. Much better comms.
Review to follow

Offline notcalledchris

Ive seen and reviewed both but if I had to choose I'd go with Lexy. Just comes across as more horny.
she certainly is that.  I know for a fact she was a swinger before making her hobby her business. 

Offline Mil 34

Lexy any day of the week for me.
Scarlet isn’t in the same league in my opinion

Offline Sunny

Is Lexy muscular? Bodybuilder? Is she very strong/dominant? Or more submissive?

Offline martypoos

She can be all of those. When I fucked her the other week she had a tail in!

Offline Proton

:cool: ;) Based on you lot "Lexy" sounds a strong possibility to be my return to punting,  BUT WHEN IS THE QUESTION  :dash:

Online Kelgon85

I've seen her. Mine is the first review ever posted about her. As the OP said, she has a naturally beautiful face. I would say she's borderline model material, and that's being as objective as I can be. She has quite a unique facial structure, but in a very positive way.

Offline bazingaboy

I saw her last week. Haven't reviewed yet. All positive though as far a service go's
Good looking in my opinion and horny as fuck when you get her going.
My only negative is the price. Not saying she's not worth it as it was a really full on horny service. Just a little above what I like to pay normally.

Offline sharpshoes78

Made a booking myself now

Hope she lives up to the hype

Offline Corus Boy

Made a booking myself now

Hope she lives up to the hype

Before 6pm Sunday, I hope? :)

Offline sharpshoes78

I got healthcare house calls to do

Quick stop off on my break

Offline Razor Boy

Looking forward to your review Sharpshoes if you do make it to see her  :thumbsup:

She's totally not my usual type (Big tits, Size 14-18) but there's something about her that is piquing my interest  ;)
I hope to see her when we can again get to better and safer times  :hi:

Offline notcalledchris

She is NOT size 14 to 18.  Lexy is toned and slim. Only girl I've fucked in the wheelbarrow position

Offline bolo79bm

She is NOT size 14 to 18.  Lexy is toned and slim. Only girl I've fucked in the wheelbarrow position

I think Razor boy was saying that his usual type was size 14 to 18 not that Lexy is size 14 to 18.....if not I stand corrected.

Offline Razor Boy

I said she’s not my usual type  :dash: :unknown:

Offline bolo79bm

Yes exactly, I understood your post to mean that your usual type was 14 to 18 which Lexy is not hence her not being your usual type  :thumbsup:

Offline martypoos

Offline Razor Boy

Yes exactly, I understood your post to mean that your usual type was 14 to 18 which Lexy is not hence her not being your usual type  :thumbsup:

Seems we posted at the same time Bolo .... my comment wasn’t directed at you  :hi:

I guess all words can be mis-interpreted especially when written quickly on the phone.
Anyway, she looks like one to see when the virus shit subsides. :drinks:

Offline bolo79bm

Seems we posted at the same time Bolo .... my comment wasn’t directed at you  :hi:

No worries, figured that might have been the case  :hi: