Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Amyy - Swansea  (Read 2364 times)

29 review(s) for Sweet-Amyy (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Sweet-Amy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed girl with nothing new to add but since this was my first punt in a very long time thought Id review.

Cost
£70 h/hr.

Comms:
Great. Quick replies to texts. Asked some questions about myself such as age and ethnicity which i didn't mind answering. Booking arranged for later that day.

Appearance:
Definitely the girl in the pics. Sexy shape. Nice juicy arse and tits. Not too skinny, just how i like it.

Personality:
Very confident and chatty. Made me feel at ease straight away.

Meeting:
Was given post code prior but decided to park in Morrisons. Text for further directions while walking to the post code and quick reply with accurate description on how to find the flat. No problems. Arrived to find Amy in a sexy one piece and was lead to the bedroom. (Is it just me or do we all feel the neighbours eyes burning a hole in the back or our heads through the peep holes in apartments opposite as we wait for the door to open!)

Offered drink and shower and sorted that cash. Started with some light kissing while i squeezed her amazing arse. Asked if I wanted oral with or withing. Without please!  :D I stripped and got on to the bed where she started OWO. Very nice with some light ball licking. She then stood at the end of the bed to remove her one piece. First view of her naked and must say i was very please. As mentioned, not too skinny with a nice pair of tits. OWO then continued.

She then lay beside me while I sucked her very responsive nipples. Kissing got more intense with plenty of tongue. She seemed to lover her tits and nipples being played with while she waked my off and playing with her pussy with her other hand. She soon grabbed my hand and told me to put my fingers in, which I did. She was getting wetter and wetter while I was fingering her. She encouraged me to go harder and faster.

Next she asked me to fuck her. Love a girl with this level of dirty confidence. Condom on and started in missionary and quickly moved to doggy. She seemed to really love doggy. Finished in the condom and we both collapsed on the bed in hot sweaty messes. Nice chat as we recovered, before she cleaned me up and I got dressed. Was offered a shower.

Would I return:
Yes I would. Wanted a safe bet for my first punt back and was not disappointed. Very passionate and horny session with a nice girl.

Online aps

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time too.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one. Seen her once myself. Glad you enjoyed.

Offline normanprice49

When making a booking and parking in Morrisons carpark ............allow about 15 minutes walk ?

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
Hi. I walk from Morrisons about 4min so I will say 10min is more than enough of time:) xxx

Offline normanprice49

thanks for that..........I don't move that quickly these days !

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
U Welcome ;) U can park your car on my street if u want, usually is plenty of space, especially during the day when people are at work. It can be problem only while is big event on liberty stadium, otherwise is fine:) xxx

Offline iverthickone

Saw Amy again this week, ro make up for my last effort, and have to say brilliant vfm and a top shag!

STAR-LORD

Saw Amy again this week, to make up for my last effort, and have to say brilliant vfm and a top shag!

Good recovery sir! Well done.  :thumbsup: