Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sandys girls at spangles  (Read 2392 times)

Offline m@rk

It looks at with the closure of sandys superstars in Manchester a number of the girls are now at spangles. Always wanted to see McKenzie so will let you know if I do

GolfNut

They need to sort out the website it's shite.  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline maggotknob

So are the premises ... they were shite years ago when it was called "Pampers" ...

Offline Cookieguy

does anyone know what happened to Anna that used to work there? I Know she went indie for a bit then disappeared

Offline Stickitin

does anyone know what happened to Anna that used to work there? I Know she went indie for a bit then disappeared

That must be 10 years ago at least! She was great 👍

Offline badsin

It looks at with the closure of sandys superstars in Manchester a number of the girls are now at spangles. Always wanted to see McKenzie so will let you know if I do

Theres some good pictures up on the site..... has anybody tried these girls?
And I agree, the website is shit :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

playboy80

Looks like I'll be doing some overtime then to go for a dabble  :crazy:

Offline Itsnotshy

She was at Spangles yesterday working with Chloe,so saw both,had a good time,very enjoyable,both worth a punt.Had a cup of tea between girls,milk,no sugar,nice,went on to Bubbles for wind down massage and more tea.Sorry for lack of details but still tired,I'm old and I binge punt :)

Offline Greeng69

That must be 10 years ago at least! She was great 👍

Got to agree Anna was my favourite, would love to see her again.