Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham Honey - Not same girl in pic / crap hole place  (Read 566 times)

Offline Bigdip

External Link/Members Only

After reading the last review and being in Nottingham for a couple days I made a booking for Monday which got cancelled should have took this as a sign.. got booked in for Tuesday (foolish me)
Got to the place and no answer should have left

Finally got response directed In up a rough drive to the end house greeted by a fat bloke smoking a cigarette.. should have left

Directed upstairs to a semi attractive Chinese girl into the room l

Dirty and absolutely stank of cigarettes as do I now.

Girl asked for money and tried to upswell
Me (declined)

Paid 60 for 30 mins

On to the bed loads of fake noises before even touching me (from her)

Asked me again if I wanted a bj without (declined)

Soon move on to sex around 30 secs later

She laps on hand moistures and tells me to get on in mish

I knew it was Gona be shit so just thought I’d get on and get out.

With my tip in I was blocked from entering further with legs and hands.. fake moaning started again and I got told to go faster I wasn’t moving or hard anymore at this point.

I suggested she get on top this was marginally better but shit all the same and I was soon soft again..

Laying there wondering what to do I asked for a hj which was like she was trying to pull a sword from stone.

During the whole period there was lots of spitting into a bin

Asked for doggy and all of a sudden she had belly ache and keeled over like Mike Tyson had just snuck in and delivered a sucker punch..

This now felt really weird and unsafe as she was just on the bed bent over so I put my clothes on and then got asked if I wanted to try again

I was ready to go so off I went let myself out and now stink of smoke.

Note to self and anyone else avoid like the plague

Offline DogCat147

Sounds a very different experience from mine. Also sounds like a different location, I didn't got up a long driveway and it wasn't an end house, it was on a main road.
The girl might have been the same but you got a very different experience from me.

Offline GoldTop

Thanks for the review. Sounds grim :-(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:14:09 am by GoldTop »

Offline Bigdip

It was a main road, but it was up a drive way leading to 3 garages and then 2 / 3 houses on the right

Very Grim , I didn’t even put my shoes on to get to the car as I didn’t know what this could possibly end up turning into.

Weirdly enough got a text 30 mins later

“ wow baby that was so good, I wish you come back soon for me, miss you xx”

My guess is this is the fat bloke or someone else