Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sunee Thailand TOFTT Nottingham  (Read 1393 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7594898) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online Ennui Smith

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This could have been a red, grey, or green at various points.  In the end I settled on a green but only just.  It didn't start out amazingly well.  Comms were good and she is the girl in the photos ( airbrushed but still fairly accurate as is often the way ) but once the paperwork was out of the way she asked me how many times.  I was there for an hour but I don't really like to run to a schedule.  The old fella requires a bit of pharmaceutical assistance these days and this can result in raring to go from the outset or taking some time.  I opted for two in case it was the former situation but it ended up being the latter.

Given that I was off to a bit of a slow start, it was going to require a bit of coaxing.  However, she didn't do FK ( despite the text saying she does - she said this was the fault of her 'friend' who does the comms ) and then she started lightly brushing against my body and playing with my nipples which I quite liked, but she only did this for about a minute before reaching for the old fella to try and guide him into playing with a hand job.  I told her to go back to what she had been doing but she didn't seem to understand or pretended not to.  So, I opted for a massage which would have been the starting point if I had said just one time. 

I think the massage is what turned this around as it was very good.  I asked for medium and she did a really good job.  This seemed to relax her a bit more and my old fella started to wake up a little.  I can't say I was on top form but it did mean he was ready to go after a while.  Sex was fairly standard in CG. 

I think if you wanted a pump and dump she would be a good option as she seemed quite keen at first to get on with things quickly.  However, if you do like a longer meet-up she is probably better if you begin with the massage and then it might be an easier way to make her slow down a bit. 

Would I return?  Maybe if there weren't other options around but I am hoping we will get a few more girls around here who are more like the old guard.  A green, but only just.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks
I’ve looked at her profile many times but I’m a bit 50/50 still
She looks fit.