Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolaty, Beeston ng9  (Read 677 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6343234) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins...

easy comms and given postcode for beeston. not far from the train station. it was a hotel/apartment type place. no reception and  straight to the flat number with the door half open.

exactly like the photos, quite a thick set black lass long red extensions, decent enough rack. dressed in  a red lingerie number which she quickly took off as i undressed. started to back into me and her firm black ass which is a highlight soon made me hard . slight belly, but nothing untoward she's just a chunky lass but relatively firm.

onto the bed for some nipple sucking and condom on for ow, i didn't enquire about owo as i wasn't paying  any extra. ow was really good and continued before she inserted my cock for some cow girl with plenty of tit munching...then into doggy which was good tbf, as previous she got her magic toy out and as i banged the fuck out of her she played with herself... came in the bag and cleaned up..

now, im going neutral, as it was juts a bit meh, nothing special. she kind of perked up and was really chatty when we'd finished, but overall i'd give a neutral, probbaly wouldn't recommend. vivastreet as says £60 AW says £70. i wasn't going to argue the toss...just felt an ok pump and dump...and deffo wasn't 30mins..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 03:14:24 pm by NervousJ »