Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kasha, Long Eaton, Nottingham Tel-07312141940  (Read 2797 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7112542) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline HILTS37

This meet happened 8 weeks back…after reading some decent feedback on here..
And checking her photos out…so here goes my experience…

Comm.
Very good and straight to the point.

Location.
Long  Eaton

Kasha.
As previously described in all the other reviews [fit, tall, semi-toned covered in random tattoos]
Pleasant enough…

Meet.
Given address via text once parked in the carpark that you can literally throw a stone and hit the front door from.
Paid for parking then walked over,knocked and walked in,[the place is a shit hole to be kind] it stank of smoke. [which i knew was coming from previous reviews…
So there was an old woman who greets you,and ask your name then calls kasha…in she struts in, in a maid’s outfit and massive high heels…the old woman was saying something but I was transfixed on kashas legs and arse just in view from a very short skirt…she calls me towards the stairs and up she goes with me following,watching everything she’s got…[ impressive]
Walked the landing with a CD player banging out loud tunes..but not easy listening tunes..
Entered the door at the end of the landing..
Asked how long I wanted..1 hour =£100
Paid and she started to strip…so I joined in,put my clobber on the chair in the corner…climbed up onto on of those folderway massage tables tbf seemed quite sturdy…am a tall feller and my feet where hanging of the end.
By this time she’s butt naked…am thinking ‘false advertising” at this point, but still not bad body, but not gym fit. She has strange tits…like muscle above then sand in a sock kinda thing going off..?
The massage was ok..obviously not her thing..but fingers in the right places.
After about 20 minutes of this am asked to flip…on my back she oils up everything the asked
…Blowjob? = ok on goes the rubber and away she goe like a jackhammer…at this point I ask if i can touch…all good, so hands are everywhere,I slide my fingers down her bum and land on her fanny she has some really long fleshy lips….she climbs on the table and lowers herself onto Mr Happy and starts a bouncing,at this poin the table is making some unnerving noises so switch to missionary which puts me at ease with the bloody table…[am losing my boner thinking about it]
So ask her to climb of for some doggy [as she climbs down I see pale brown stains on the tissue covering the table]..is it blood or just her fake tan..ffs
I think about the finish line…slide up behide her and I go right the way in,
Am going for gold…she’s make lots o fake [ooooh haaaaa] noises,
I pull out for a second and the fucking rubbers split!
She casually takes it off and puts another on…then only walks over to slap some massage oil up her…ffs
That’s probably the reason why the rubbers split in the first place..
I said just blow me…as I was nearly there!
She’s taking the lot ,spitting an gagging that much it’s running down my arse crack..
But no baby batter, she takes the rubber off and gos for it again, nothing! So ask for some rimming, flat refusal…suck balls…it’s a goer…so am there with a crap table..thought's of blood everywhere,split condom and me wanking myself off while she sucks on my balls……then pop it goes at fucking last..
She starts cleaning me up then her self…looking at what she was wiping up/off and I was doing the same..still couldn’t figure out what it was…
I just couldn’t wait to get out and get properly cleaned up [as no shower offered..so makes you wonder what kasha uses eh…

Anyway I won’t be going back….iv put it down to me being a twat!
[PS I’ve had two test since, 4 weeks apart and all good]

Cheers H

Offline Genuine Mick

Offline hunkybc

Bloody hell mate. Glad everything is okay though! This place has too many red flags!!

Online Cappadonna

Did she have a large star looking tattoo on the top of her arm?? One of about 4 tattoos she has there??
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:46:50 pm by Cappadonna »

Offline HILTS37

Bloody hell mate. Glad everything is okay though! This place has too many red flags!!
We live and learn Sir....and I have...

Offline HILTS37

Did she have a large star looking tattoo on the top of her arm?? One of about 4 tattoos she has there??
Twas a while ago...can't be certain...she had a lot of random tattoos tbf...why?

Offline hunkybc

As a gym fanatic she's got a decent body. Just a shame  with the location that she works out of.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 05:36:06 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline NervousJ

yeah deffo,  :thumbsup:

it's a ropey old place this, she'd make more cash renting a day room at the hotel heading towards beeston...

Offline Snagbadjer

You could grate cheese off those abs.

Online j122

Offline shylad57

I pull out for a second and the fucking rubbers split!
She casually takes it off and puts another on…then only walks over to slap some massage oil up her…ffs
That’s probably the reason why the rubbers split in the first place..
I said just blow me…as I was nearly there!
She’s taking the lot ,spitting an gagging that much it’s running down my arse crack..
But no baby batter, she takes the rubber off and gos for it again, nothing! So ask for some rimming, flat refusal…suck balls…it’s a goer…so am there with a crap table..thought's of blood everywhere,split condom and me wanking myself off while she sucks on my balls……then pop it goes at fucking last..

So why the negative????   :D :D :scare: :scare:
Sounds like the punt from hell.......

Offline hunkybc

Now has bareback in her likes

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've checked her out before and even have a phone call....I was put off by the location she said she was working from and the deep masculine voice.... although I guess it could have been the receptionist!?  Either way she didn't have bareback being advertised then!!!

Offline HILTS37

Now has bareback in her likes

Hidden Image/Members Only
Oh dear.....I aint venturing back anyways...
Been there...done it.....no more for me....thank you!

Offline HILTS37

So why the negative????   :D :D :scare: :scare:
Sounds like the punt from hell.......
Just a little....
Iv got to start thinking with me brain and not my cock for a change...🙄🤔😁

Offline HILTS37

I've checked her out before and even have a phone call....I was put off by the location she said she was working from and the deep masculine voice.... although I guess it could have been the receptionist!?  Either way she didn't have bareback being advertised then!!!
No mate..no BB was offered on her list when went for the plunge..
I'll leave it as a bad memory and move on...

Online j122

BB has gone from list again today

Offline Newtothisstuff

BB has gone from list again today
Which suggests that she or someone she works for is reading this.

Offline HILTS37

Which suggests that she or someone she works for is reading this.

Mmmmmmm 🤫 possibly...