Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cromer Road - Norwich Thai Massage & Spa  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Mac232000

Where: Cromer Road - Norwich Thai Massage & Spa
When: This week

This place is new & I've not seen it reviewed before. I'm booking myself in at Norwich Thai Massage & Spa this week but I spoke to them today and I can confirm they do offer all sorts of 'additional services' to make sure men have 'full stress relief' and leave very 'happy'.

They're open until 9pm every day and I was told to bring cash.

I will update my review when I have further details on the girls but this new place seems to offer everything we are after.

Whilst I get excited thinking of my appointment, has anyone else tried this place out yet?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mate you can't post a review unless you have an agreed booking and establishments can't be reviewed only individual service providers.

There's a guide that will help. - External Link/Members Only

Also I'm not sure if your other post is to do with the same place as you haven't posted any links.

Offline Mac232000

Thanks for the guide. I'm booked to go in this week so will update then. The other responses are about different places/girls (Jenny) but in a similar location.

Offline Mike010101

Hi Mac
How was your visit?
Thanks
 :hi:

Offline Mac232000

Hi Mac
How was your visit?
Thanks

Hi Mike, I need to post a full review about this place. Will post it ASAP but definitely worth a visit!! :)

Offline Mike010101

Thank you Mac
As my opportunities are rather limited I would welcome your review before I take the plunge

Offline Mike010101

Hi Mike, I need to post a full review about this place. Will post it ASAP but definitely worth a visit!! :)

Hi Mac
Are you able to post a review of your visit?