Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa, Stretford.  (Read 1745 times)

Offline 19jammy

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place about 3-4 weeks ago when she was in Manchester.
Looks like pictures, very cute, very friendly.
Apartment was temporary but was sufficient & was about a 2 minute walk from Trafford Bar tram station.
I texted on the day to see if she was available & she replied quickly. We set up a meet for a few hours later.
I made my way via tram & was in the City Centre when she texted to say she was running 15 minutes behind. I got off the tram & decided to do a few things I was going to do after. Then back on the tram & arrived about 5 minutes early, I texted to tell her but heard nothing back, I’ve seen her a few times before & had no problem, so this was a worry, I wandered round & found the entrance to the building, then 5 minutes after the rearranged time, she messaged with apartment number & entrance code.
After 3 or 4 failed attempts, a woman sitting inside opened the door as she could see I was struggling to use the code & keypad correctly. I still don’t know what I did wrong?
Got up to the apartment, she opened the door, wearing a dress, showed me through to the bedroom, sorted the cash, she went off to stash it & get me a water, while I got undressed.
She came back in with the water, I drank it, took off the dress to reveal the red one piece lingerie in one of her photos, then asked if I wanted a massage, I declined as last time I did, the ending seemed rushed.
So she stripped naked & we kissed, before getting on the bed, where we rubbed cocks & kissed, it was very GFE & she wrapped her legs around me, as we kisses & made out like teenagers, I then worked my way down to her cock, which seemed bigger than I remembered, but I sucked her off as best as I knew how, she seemed to like it. I then asked her if she was going to cum for me, surprising to me, she said she’d try.
So she started wanking herself off while we kissed & I sucked her tits, her cock, went down to rim her, she then asked me to lick her balls, after a few minutes, she said she was cumming, so I took a deep breath then took over from her hand with my mouth & proceeded to give a BJ with her cumming in my mouth, a first for me, I swallowed. I went to kiss her, but I don’t think she like cum in her mouth, even though I’d swallowed, she then asked if I wanted to fuck her, YES, she put a condom on & put the pillow under her arse & pulled her legs back. Alas, the condom issue rose, or in this case, didn’t & she sat up, took the condom off & wanked me off until I came. As soon as I did, she cleared me up & jumped onto her phone tapping away at what had been vibrating for some time, either messages or calls, she then asked if I wanted a massage, we had about 15 minutes, so I said yes, she put the phone down & started the massage, pushing down on me in different directions, quite painful at times, maybe I’ll take the earlier finish next time.
After the massage, she asked if I wanted a shower, I said no, I had to get back home. Luckily I’d taken the tram as traffic was at a standstill at afternoon rush hour.
Overall, would definitely see again, she’s still the one I wait to return, but I’m considering a couple of other Manchester T Girls, but I’ll see.
Only annoying thing was the delay at the beginning, but thing happen, so understand, the phone thing too, but again, it’s business & she didn’t rush & gave me the massage.

All in 1 hour £150.