Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts sindey , bury  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Vicroyal

External Link/Members Only

£90  30 mins,
Massage /owo
Meet was a couple of days ago

Wasn’t looking to punt on the day but found myself with free time while working in bury.
Did a scan of Aw and vivastreet and sindey popped up on both in bury.quick text and quick reply was given a street adress near bury centre, I was ther within 15 mins and told to ring only on arrival for house number, very easy and straightforward to arrange.

Venue— upstairs flat in a mid terrace , clean and fit for purpose, plenty of parking, was told to use rear entrance which was fine, single bed in the room, clean towels on the bed , some music playing, all good.

About sindey— nice and slim, long dark hair, clean and fresh, facialy she’s not a stunner, but found her attractive all the same. Nice small but not to firm breasts. Her cock was nice and clean , not a hair in sight, she got hard and was about 5-6 inches when erect, I was pleased all round with sindey.

Action— asked to get naked and get face down on the bed, decent massage on the back and legs while she rubbed her cock up and down my back which got her hard, plenty of reach unders and ball play got me hard also. On the turn straight in to dfk, mutual full on groping ,69, oral both ways, she didn’t feel throat but felt nice , sucked her cock which remained hard but she wasn’t able to cum, she finished me off with oral and handjob and I came in her face and tits .

Nice unexpected punt, with a decent ts who has a good attitude and made sure I had a good time, apparently she’s moving off in a couple of days but will no doubt return as will I.

Action, asked to get naked