Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe_Bombshell - Manchester (TOFTT Maybe)  (Read 853 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7144796) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline FilthLoverGuy

External Link/Members Only

Additional (old) profile: External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150

Meet happened a few weeks ago. Spotted her profile on Birchplace and checked on here for reviews. Couldn't see anything and therefore knew it was a gamble but someone has to gamble at some point right?

Comms

All done via text. She responded quickly. Agreed services, her to bottom and top, and time.

Apartment right on the fringes of the city centre. NOMA district. Seemed large so possibly shared but didn't see or hear anyone else.

SP

Definitely the girl in the pictures from the ad but, as ever, not quite as tidy. She's a TV rather than a TS. No tits (wears a padded bra thing which I suspect she isn't keen to remove - it didn't come off throughput our meet) and a wig but still passable and I wasn't gutted when she opened the door. She was fuller in shape than the body pictures on her profiles and she is pretty tall. I'd say possibly 6 feet. Said she's Hungarian, from Budapest. Her English was really good. No communication issues in the flesh. The picture I've attached to the review is from her old (inactive) profile but I reckon that is the one with the best likeness to what she looks like facially.

The meet

She'd provided the postcode via text earlier. Messaged her when I was outside and she said she'd be 5 minutes. 5 minutes later got another text with the door code info and floor and apartment number.

Answered the door without the hiding trick and I was taken through a big kitchen/living area to a bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Had a quick shower to freshen up and when I came out she was sat on the bed. She asked if I'd like to start with a massage and, although I know this can be a time wasting tactic, thought why not for 5 minutes. The massage wasn't professional as such, just 5 minutes or so of her rubbing oils over my back and arse with a few sweeps of the crack before she got me to turn over. LFK was on offer but not lots of it.

She then gave OWO which was OK, nothing mind blowing. She seemed to struggle with my size to get a good length in her mouth. After a while she asked if I would suck her cock. She isn't huge. I'd guess 5.5/6 inches with a bit of girth.

We'd agreed that I would top and bottom and she was keen to fuck me first. On with the rubber and she gets me into doggy position. It felt like she used some kind of numbing spray or wipe on my arsehole as well as lube before she started to enter me. I'm still really new to being bottom and it hurt a little to start with. She pounded away for a while but I wasn't really getting off on it so asked to fuck her.

Rubbered and lubed up and asked her to get on top for cowgirl. Again she seemed to struggle with my size but eventually had half or so of it inside her as she rode me whilst leaning back slightly. Next went into missionary and then side missionary but again I couldn't really pound her as she was indicating that she couldn't take it. She did however cum whilst I fucked her like this but not long after she was indicating that she couldn't take anymore.

Finished with her wanking and sucking me off to completion. No CIM. She jumped a mile when I finally spunked as it was a powerful and large ejection.

Quick clean up with baby wipes and then back into the shower for a quick freshen up before I was on my way.

Checked once I was outside and I'd only been in there for about 45 minutes (which included two quick showers and back rub).

She was really pleasant and provided all of the services we'd agreed but it just felt a little bit lacklustre. That could of course be down to chemistry as we didn't seem to really click.

I pondered on whether to give a positive or a neutral but on reflection it would have to a be a neutral and I wouldn't seek her out again.

FLG

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 06:35:41 pm by FilthLoverGuy »