Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Nottingham  (Read 1701 times)

Offline FilthLoverGuy

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes @ £150

Saw her profile when she was in Manchester a few weeks/months back and was gutted I didn't get chance to set up a meet with her as she looked really stunning in her photos. Was in Nottingham on business recently and spotted she was there too.

Comms

All done through WhatsApp. Replies fairly quickly.

Serviced apartment very close to the main square/town hall in Nottingham city centre. Nothing fancy but clean throughout.

SP

Pretty much as her photos on her Birchplace profile. Really feminine looking. Very athletic body. In short: sexy as fuck.

The meet

I'd actually messaged her the day before to get a sense of when she'd be available the next day and she responded quickly. Was planning on seeing her late morning/lunchtime and she green lighted that. On the day she wasn't responding to messages and hadn't even seen them. Thought I was out of luck as I had to catch a specific train later in the day. Early afternoon she responded saying she had just woken up (busy night maybe). Due to the late reply I had to opt for a 30 minute meet rather than the hour I'd originally planned.

Messaged when outside and responded with the door code and how to enter it. Then a message about which floor she was on. Then another about which apartment. Opened the door in a silk kimono type thing and sexy matching bra and panties.

Quick shower after sorting the paperwork as it was a very very hot day. Bathroom was small but clean. The shower was tricky to work as the use of the dial for temperature didn't correspond to the symbols. She helped sort it as initially it was literally boiling hot water coming out!

Back into the room after showering off and it was straight into some proper deep DFK. She is a great kisser and does it with enthusiasm. Had a feel and suck of her tits which looked and felt good. She seems to enjoy having her nipples sucked and played with. Stroked her cock which is a fair size whilst she did the same to me. Next knelt over her and fed her my cock for OWO. She sucks well and gave good eye contact. Fucked her mouth slowly for a while whilst stroking her all over.

With the plan of an hour meet now gone I asked her if I could fuck her. I'd originally wanted her to bottom and top with me but thought time was limited and just wanted to get inside her. Rubbered up and lubed my cock and her arse and she lowered herself down for cowgirl. It felt great. She leaned back and lightly rubbed/scratched by balls whilst riding me slow and sensual. She tensed her arsehole up every now and then so that it really gripped my cock. DFK was on offer the whole way through and again I was sucking and pinching her nipples as she rode me. Switched into missionary and fucked her slowly but hard looking straight into her eyes.

Finished in a 69 with me wanking her cock with a finger up her arse. She was sucking me off and also stuck a finger up my arse. Came hard in her mouth and pretty much simultaneously she came too having started to wank herself off as I told her I was going to spunk. She popped off to the bathroom for a minute or so (I assume to spit) and then we ended with a bit of kissing before I jumped in the shower (after she again had sorted the temperature) and then headed off for my train very happy.

Verdict 

A very enjoyable meet with a truly stunning TS. She seems to very much get into it. We both had no idea of what the time was after we'd both spunked. Her English seemed pretty good but she isn't super talkative. Not standoffish at all. She does her communicating with her body!

FLG

Offline Highfield Hal

She speaks the international language of power-fucking!

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a good session. Onto the HL she goes