Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexia Lynx TS. Manchester outcall  (Read 1615 times)

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Lexia Lynx TS review - Manchester outcall

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place around 4 months ago.

Comms

Via text, quick to reply and arranged booking same day.

price

1 hour outcall to a Manchester hotel £120. £20 Deposit requested.

The meeting

I was back in Manchester on a business trip and had my usual horn for a TS. Lexia arrived on time and I met her in the hotel lobby. No issues getting her past reception.
She’s tall (6ft 1) slim with a nice figure. Very softly spoken and pleasant.
She’s very flirty and naughty. Up to the room and she starts to undress revealing a sexy bra and thong. She increases the flirt level to MAX and begins teasing my cock. I spend a good while exploring her body, fairly small boobs and responsive nipples. She loves to bend over and show her lovely arse off. She’s a decent size cock which also responded well to my touch, and got hard fairly quick.
Her BJ skills are excellent, slow to start with and increasing to a good speed combination of hands with mouth. I’d say she’s naturally passive but I think she could easily switch the other way if requested.
We fucked in missionary, doggy and rimming (I rimmed her) Throughout she was totally engaged in her GFE role and her enthusiasm was great. Willing to do anything to please. I’m not sure if she tops (I didn’t ask) I’d prefer to top anyway.
I jizzed fairly quickly to start as I was proper horny,  but after a short rest she got me all ready again for round two. Finished in doggy. No clock watching and the total time was just over the arranged hour.

Summary

A very good punt with a T girl who’s more than willing to make you happy. Very good GFE and the right mix of flirting and naughtiness. No snide hidden extras, she’s clean and respectful and I would definitely book again. 

Offline Totheleft

Bareback and unprotected listed in her profile

Offline Southernbloke

Hidden feedback on her AW profile as well as the bb, I would run a bloody mile.
If I were you mate my next visit would be to get checked at the sexual health clinic !

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Hidden feedback on her AW profile as well as the bb, I would run a bloody mile.
If I were you mate my next visit would be to get checked at the sexual health clinic !

Thanks mate, but the punt happened around 4 months ago and im here still here fighting fit  :D

She brought condoms with her and the sex was protected 100%. She never once asked for BB. Maybe this is something new she’s offering as I don’t recall seeing BB listed on her profile when booking.

Offline Southernbloke

Thanks mate, but the punt happened around 4 months ago and im here still here fighting fit  :D

She brought condoms with her and the sex was protected 100%. She never once asked for BB. Maybe this is something new she’s offering as I don’t recall seeing BB listed on her profile when booking.

Fair enough. Thanks for the review anyway

Offline Thephoenix

£120 for an outcall and that level of service is vgvfm particularly for an English lass.
Lots of TS use PrEP so although it's not recommended, it's maybe not surprising that BB may be available
It sounds like a great punt.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 09:02:48 am by Thephoenix »