Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Northampton  (Read 2847 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (34 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Chief_smasher

External Link/Members Only

Location: terraced house close to city centre, pretty run down. Miiya was also working from same house I believe.
Price: walked.
Girl: she does look good on AW and I did have the post op thing in the back of my mind.
she was super friendly and actually seemed like a really nice person. Asked if I wanted to stay or go and seemed nice about it.
Reason for the negative is as soon as I walked in I was instantly put off by her BIG and I mean BIG feet. Easily a size 11+ LOL. I asked if she is a post op and first time she stayed quiet and then confirmed she is not! Bottom half of legs and feet Wer very manly but could just be big boned or something I don’t know. Anyway I was very put off by this and decided not to stay.
If it wasn’t for the feet I could think she could be a good girl as her attitude seemed fantastic tbh.
Anyway on to the next..

Offline roger_weekly

LOL, that put you off. I read a recent review that she offers a really good service with lots of kissing. I tend to look at face, tits, ass and a smooth beaver, but no you will have me looking at feet  :lol:

Offline gbyld87

I think I need to go back and read the rules around what constitutes a negative :unknown:

Offline Chief_smasher

Perhaps it could be a neutral I don’t know. I’m telling you these were manly feet haha! It was an instant turn off for me! You can’t help but not look at em they are so big lol!

Offline versace

Perhaps it could be a neutral I don’t know. I’m telling you these were manly feet haha! It was an instant turn off for me! You can’t help but not look at em they are so big lol!

According to her AW interview, her shoe size is 4.5

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Charliehutton

Oh dear, poor Zonya! She certainly isn't post-op trans, so I'm not surprised she was a bit flummoxed by your question. It can't be good for a girl's self-esteem to be asked - especially as you'd barely exchanged pleasantries - whether she used to be a bloke. I suppose they have to have a thick skin, though, in their line of work.

I do agree she's got big feet, though. I didn't think much of it, because she's a tall girl, and with a body like hers, if she had small feet, she'd be forever keeling over. But if big feet are a major turn off, I guess you were wise to walk. Pity, though, because above the ankle she has a fabulous body, and not only is she a really nice girl, I can't remember ever seeing one so eager to please.

Offline scouting

Offline Chief_smasher

Oh dear, poor Zonya! She certainly isn't post-op trans, so I'm not surprised she was a bit flummoxed by your question. It can't be good for a girl's self-esteem to be asked - especially as you'd barely exchanged pleasantries - whether she used to be a bloke. I suppose they have to have a thick skin, though, in their line of work.

I do agree she's got big feet, though. I didn't think much of it, because she's a tall girl, and with a body like hers, if she had small feet, she'd be forever keeling over. But if big feet are a major turn off, I guess you were wise to walk. Pity, though, because above the ankle she has a fabulous body, and not only is she a really nice girl, I can't remember ever seeing one so eager to please.

I don’t think she’s post op either but in the moment looking at her feet it did make me want to ask the question so I did as politely as possible. I actually wanted to stay because her attitude was first class and seemed a nice girl it was just the feet and I didn’t want to take the chance.

Offline FScottFitzgerald

Thanks for the review, mate.

Is she facially beautiful?

Were her feet just large or large and Hagrid-looking?

There's large feet and there's proper veiny, cement grippers that you would expect of men who climb mountains. Which resembles her best?

Offline JD1

Finding this whole review and discussion funny but the comment above from FSF tippped me over the edge. :D

Offline Chief_smasher

Thanks for the review, mate.

Is she facially beautiful?

Were her feet just large or large and Hagrid-looking?

There's large feet and there's proper veiny, cement grippers that you would expect of men who climb mountains. Which resembles her best?

Facially she wasn’t bad tbh, obviously looks a lot better in the pics then real life. There’s a lot worse out there.

Large and hagrid looking!! Haha. If they was just large I suppose you can deal with it but hagrid was the problem. Literally up to her ankles she wasn’t bad at all and looked all woman! The feet looked manly unfortunately but I believe she is a woman.

Offline Chief_smasher

Finding this whole review and discussion funny but the comment above from FSF tippped me over the edge. :D

Fsf?

Offline JD1

Fsf?
The guy in the comment above me, I was being lazy and shortening his name.

Offline thekman100

Big Feet = Negative.

Right...okay then. :D

Offline Dixson

Missed out on a great punt there - she’s a cracker.

Offline Charmingthickdick

I agree with CH. she is a first class pleaser and you have to experience the magic of how she puts your condom on and rides you without you knowing. I knew she doesn’t do bb and that this trick was coming but I still do not know how she does it. Zonya is in my top 5 punts and although not absolutely stunning, or petite like most Thai’s her service and personality cannot be faulted. I know everyone is talking about her hobbit plates of meat but I cannot even remember thinking about them once the action started. Do not be put off by a body part, it’s like rejecting a Ferrari because you cannot stand the number plate. It doesn’t detract from the thrill I got.  :lol: :yahoo:

Offline Cappadonna

Maybe ask her to wear some socks. Shaquille O’Neal can lend her a pair  :lol:

Online scutty brown

This review reads like a load of bollox
30+ reviews and the only other two negatives are for ghosting. Surely if her feet were as bad as that someone would have noticed?